Recent content by Boooverhere

  1. B

    Trying to hide my traffic source (cloaking) so i can direct my customers to different checkout page.

    Hey y'all, Has anyone built a redirect service where the destination can't determine where the traffic originally came from? I'm looking for technical approaches or existing projects that focus on hiding the traffic source rather than affiliate tracking or marketing. interested to know if...
  2. B

    I was broke, had 6 days to make $500, and built an AI system to help me do it

    Yes, yes, and yes, exactly. Most people are lost in the loop of achieving certain goals, but the thing is, all they need is a system to follow that helps them. and see things from different angles and not just jump into execution and expecting things to work Yes, those are the type of things i...
  3. B

    I was broke, had 6 days to make $500, and built an AI system to help me do it

    already did, but that is not enough, if you're not having a stable source of income. thank you so much, you go build smtg like that its easier than what most people think Even though it's only a five-day journey, I think it's still worthwhile to follow. i'll keep you updated. Meanwhile, I'm...
  4. B

    I was broke, had 6 days to make $500, and built an AI system to help me do it

    Real situation: I cancelled my $20 Claude subscription last week because I couldn't afford it. I have 4 businesses (a SaaS, a freelance brand, and 2 subscription services), 2 of them arent profitable yet, and the other two weren't making enough and I needed $500 by end of April or I'm in...
  5. B

    Built a Python automation to recover unpaid WooCommerce orders after my payment processor shut me down

    A few days ago my payment processor u/stripe suddenly shut down my account and placed me on MATCH. That meant no Stripe, no card payments, and no checkout payments on my WooCommerce store overnight. Orders were still coming in, but customers had no way to actually complete payment. Instead of...
  6. B

    Blacklisted by Mastercard Payments (MATCH/TMF) – Stripe, Mollie & Shopify Auto-Declined. Help!

    hey man, could you please share their website or you can dm it to me
  7. B

    Blacklisted by Mastercard Payments (MATCH/TMF) – Stripe, Mollie & Shopify Auto-Declined. Help!

    Hi everyone, I’m in a nightmare scenario. I just launched my Shopify store and was immediately hit with a MATCH/TMF (Terminated Merchant File) flag. As a result: Shopify Payments: Disabled. Stripe: Account closed instantly upon opening. and closed all my old accounts i have been using...
  8. B

    Built a small automation that instantly generates Stripe checkout links (one-time & subscriptions) - saves me hours every week

    I’ve been spending way too much time inside Stripe manually creating products and checkout links every time I wanted to sell something small — a script, a service, or a one-off consultation. So I decided to automate the whole thing with Python. The script connects to your Stripe account and...
  9. B

    Built a small automation that instantly generates Stripe checkout links (one-time & subscriptions) - saves me hours every week

    I’ve been spending way too much time inside Stripe manually creating products and checkout links every time I wanted to sell something small — a script, a service, or a one-off consultation. So I decided to automate the whole thing with Python. The script connects to your Stripe account and...
  10. B

    7 pages were taken down due to a DMCA copyright infringement claim

    Should I simply send Google a counternotice stating that I don't have any of the content that I'm in violation of their policy for? They won't investigate this further?
  11. B

    7 pages were taken down due to a DMCA copyright infringement claim

    As stated in the title, a DMCA copyright infringement claim recently resulted in the removal of roughly seven pages from my website. These pages are therefore no longer showing up in Google search results, and I'm trying to figure out how to get them back. I'm not entirely sure, but I read in an...
  12. B

    I spent 3 years grinding online, saved $2K… then lost it all after one vacation with this girl. Now I’m broke and trying to start again.

    Yes, but I've heard it's an oversaturated market, and it's difficult to compete with all these Chinese sellers from Alibaba.. etc. i've read stories about people who tried it and failed, lost so much money on advertising and stuff like that.
  13. B

    I spent 3 years grinding online, saved $2K… then lost it all after one vacation with this girl. Now I’m broke and trying to start again.

    i'm a digital marketer, but for the past 2 years was more focused on e-commerce. I learned automation and simple python coding in my free time, becasue i knew that ecom thing won't last forever
  14. B

    I spent 3 years grinding online, saved $2K… then lost it all after one vacation with this girl. Now I’m broke and trying to start again.

    Hey everyone, I’ve been hustling online for the past 3 years, selling digital products and managing to make a modest living. Things weren’t perfect, but I was proud of how far I’d come. I’d managed to save around $2K, which felt like a big deal after all the grinding. Then I started dating this...
Back
Top