Recent content by bold rapunzel

  1. bold rapunzel

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Can I get a sample please?
  2. bold rapunzel

    Why DA changes from www to non-www? Can´t figure it out

    Thanks for the answers, really helpful and I'll wait also for the 24th to see if something changed. I feel the same way about this as you do, just wanted to know why they were different in the 2 versions. I also checked and have different metrics you gave me from www to non-www: www version...
  3. bold rapunzel

    Why DA changes from www to non-www? Can´t figure it out

    Thanks for the answer @bartosimpsonio , that means actually there is nothing wrong with it right? I'll just wait and keep working and hope that gets fixed with time.
  4. bold rapunzel

    Why DA changes from www to non-www? Can´t figure it out

    I never like to post when I can find the answer somewhere else, but now I am desperate. The thing is that the PA of the www and non-www versions of my website are diferent in OSE. I've already searched and it looks fine to me, but moz doesn't and it's really pissing me off as the version I chose...
  5. bold rapunzel

    back2form - Master List of Guest blogs for Free! - This thread is now closed.

    Yes mate I'd love this as I am looking for something like that for a long time
  6. bold rapunzel

    [Amazon Aff] Journey to learn as much as I can

    Thanks guys, I'll try to keep this updated as much as I can No mate, I know I should start as soon as possible, but I want to get good links and for that I am thinking about email outreaching and forum posting. I also don't want to ruin my bounce rate nor time in page for not having the site...
  7. bold rapunzel

    [Amazon Aff] Journey to learn as much as I can

    Sorry mate but I won't go on outside BHW to learn, you learn in here reading the forum and doing what you read. Of course most of people want the best content on their websites, but this forum is just straight to the point talk and the big roller members are really good teachers and they like...
  8. bold rapunzel

    [Amazon Aff] Journey to learn as much as I can

    Thanks guys, I'll try to welcome you by keeping this thread updated. What I have done - Setup a theme - Downloaded many images to fill in along with the content - Reviewed some articles to be at my taste - Setup analytics and all the social media - Signup in forums from my niche - Setup a...
  9. bold rapunzel

    [Amazon Aff] Journey to learn as much as I can

    Hello everyone I've been reading very very much lately, and not doing much because writing and me are not best friends. As soon as I understood that I would have to outsource the content I started to have content to post, and so I am starting an amazon site to see how much I can learn about...
  10. bold rapunzel

    [Keyword Density] - What % is acceptable between Keywords and LSIs?

    I am writing review posts and I happen to have my keyword density around 3% because I am reviewing a product. I think that is high, but I really don't know how to lower that without removing content or calling the product "it" instead of the real name. The thing is that I tried to lower it by...
  11. bold rapunzel

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Can I have a sample too? Cheers
  12. bold rapunzel

    Free Stock Photos and 4 Ways to Avoid Image DMCA

    Yes mate I also know that method of images labeled to reuse, BTB uses it a lot and I've been searching a lot as well. Anyway, if you are in a small niche the amount of photos labeled to reuse is very small, and most of them are not niche related. Of course the big stock photo companies will...
  13. bold rapunzel

    Free Stock Photos and 4 Ways to Avoid Image DMCA

    Hello everyone, I've been here mostly reading and inhaling BHW's knowledge and its time to give back on some stuff I know. What I am about to post is only referred to images, how to get free stock photos and how to avoid at most not to get hit by DMCA fines. Of course it can happen, but the...
  14. bold rapunzel

    A Complete Beginners Wordpress Amazon Affiliate Journey

    Hey mate really liked your journey as I also had a hard Analysis Paralysis and I am starting now to get into it. I would not like to see your journey die like so many out there. You are already going up the 5 months mark, how are things going? Did you break even from your investments? How many...
  15. bold rapunzel

    [METHOD] How to find your perfect EMD

    Very nice guide I'd also like to add how to get the volume results for that many keywords: - this works for chrome and firefox - search for keywords everywhere addon and install it in your browser - get an api key by giving any email (it can be temporary email) - click on the icon of the...
Back
Top