I really appreciate everybodys feedback from here! Honestly I am going crazy with the links part.
I've been testing so many things and it's impossible to understand what the reddit is filtering. It can be formatting, it can be spelling out full product names, it can be having link that...
**UPDATE:**
my original link was 'mydomain.com/something-here/xxxxxxx' something like that. this usually got the post insta reddit filtered or atleast within 5-30 minutes i assume
i tested now 'mydomain.com/product-or-service-name' and it's been 2 hours nothing has been removed. basically...
i know that i didn't completely spell out what exactly i do on reddit, but it's sort of niche and i don't want to share it too much but basically thing is, the more simple the whole process is for users who see the post, the better and more profitable it is.
so its either they search something...
just gonna add this, forgot to mention in my post:
i used to do upvote botting aswell, however it is really inconsistent most upvotes drop and it feels like when the upvotes drop reddit sort of takes them as downvotes or understand that this is upvote botting so CQS really quickly drops to...
hey everybody! my first post here :)
i have a question about reddit's site-wide filters, has there been an update in the last let's say 3-4 weeks?
context: i run XX amount of accounts and i've built a lot of "uniqueness" let's say into each one on purpose. some accs are few years old, some few...
I have been lurking around these forums for months now and finally made an account here. I do affiliate marketing, mostly on Reddit. Here to share what worked for me and learn from you all.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.