Recent content by BLUNTGOD420

  1. B

    Anyone got WP Video Tube plugin

    Anyone have a free tube theme for wp site?
  2. B

    Anyone use wpXtube ?

    Might b interested in this, but i have a kid sooo i can't have a bunch of porn shit around him. I am a catholic.
  3. B

    $50 to invest, which route is the best for a noobie?

    Buy a stolen cerdit card of the darknet.
  4. B

    iOS Download Bot

    anyone have any luck with this yet?
  5. B

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Can i pay with bitcoin?
  6. B

    Need an app developer for ios 8

  7. B

    App$ = $$$$$ - Part 2

    i want to get into app making but i'm not a C programing or xcode nerd. Are there any alternatives to chupamobile?
  8. B

    [GET] Custom Made Bots For Mobile Apps [FREE]

    I'm interested in this.
  9. B

    [FREE] One Logo For Every One!!!

    Need a logo with the name flexfiniti (infiniti font preferred)
  10. B

    BTC $255 Getting Its Assed Kicked!

    I've seen bitcoin at $217 and ive seen it at $320. That's just the way it is so spend them while you got them.
  11. B

    High Quality Logo, Graphics & Web Design Services Started from 15$ [Reviews Inside]

    I need a logo designed, do you guys take bitcoin?
  12. B

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I need this service it looks to legit
  13. B

    iOS Download Bot

    I'm just getting into the app game (I know im late) Lol. But always looking for assistance.
  14. B

    iOS Download Bot

    Very interested in this one!
Back
Top