Recent content by bluepr1nt

  1. bluepr1nt

    $50k/month selling AI automation services to small businesses

    Interesting read! Just curious, why not just cold call? It’s much easier to get a conversation with someone, and you can get valueble feedback and learn more about real pain points from the targeted niche, and then you can build out the solutions they actually need Gave up cold emailing a long...
  2. bluepr1nt

    [JOURNEY] Building a SEO Web Agency with AI + HTML/CSS/VanillaJS on WordPress

    Unfortunately self-promotion is not allowed on the platform, so I'd restrain my self from doing that.
  3. bluepr1nt

    [JOURNEY] Building a SEO Web Agency with AI + HTML/CSS/VanillaJS on WordPress

    I'm doing kinda the same thing. Built an AI Chatbot web app where customers pay a monthly fee to configure their own AI chatbot and deploy it on their website using a tiny JS script. I've cold called for about 2 months now (not much time while having a full time job as well), booked 1 client so...
Back
Top