Recent content by BlaqReaper

  1. B

    Attention Lineage 2 Maniacs! WTS Tauti Ring - advice needed

    Although I don't play Lineage 2, there could forums dedicated to the game with their own marketplaces. That would probably help you find more potential buyers. Maybe try looking it up in Google or seeing if gnickgnack knows any. Good luck.
  2. B

    Scientists to Unveil Proof of 'God Particle'

    An infinite universe in my opinion should actually help the odds for life because because things are constantly changing allowing for the small chance of life to occur. And I agree with the no room for error even the millisecond scale, but you have to take into consideration the age of Earth...
  3. B

    Scientists to Unveil Proof of 'God Particle'

    Not too long ago a someone came up with the idea that mass and energy were equivalent. A couple decades later this idea nearly destroyed the world. What effect will this have? No idea. But like they say "One small step for a man, one large leap for mankind" :). I respectively disagree. First...
  4. B

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    We aren't closing this thread. We simply wanted to catch up on our orders and had closed further orders. However it should re-open tomorrow with a special July 4th promotion (Independence Day in the US). Keep an eye out and thanks for your interest!
  5. B

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I'd like to add we will now definitely take into consideration the experience of our buyers and how to assign keywords as well as try to reduce the uses of keywords with Google ads/places in place.
  6. B

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I don't comment in this thread much anymore because I mainly deal with the technical aspects of our service, but I just wanted to point out a couple of things. First, please PM the keyword you received as I can't have a clear picture of the situation without it. However in general: 1). We...
  7. B

    [JOURNEY] Complete Noob's Journey in the world of MNS + Adsense

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/timthumb-vulnerability-scanner/ This is a great plugin for timthumb vulnerability checking.
  8. B

    Full length movies on YouTube?

    For a while now. Here's a list of their free ones: http://www.youtube.com/movies?fl=f&pt=fm. You can rent and buy some too. They also grab a lot from Crackle: http://www.crackle.com/
  9. B

    [JOURNEY] Complete Noob's Journey in the world of MNS + Adsense

    I just want to say this is an awesome thread. Please check your PM for my message and I hope I didn't come across as rude :).
  10. B

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    There's a good reason for this. We constantly look for keywords and prepare articles in order to minimize the turnaround time. We occasionally come across very high paying, low competition .info domains that seem wasteful to just throw away so we prepare articles for them too. Basically when you...
  11. B

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    PM sent! There are still review copies available. When you order you can leave notes to us about your preferred niche. We will first try and see if we already have a keyword in our bank that relates to your suggested niche. If not we will try to find one for you, but that will result in a...
  12. B

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    PM Sent. Since Andres had to leave I'll take over for questions/requests for a bit.
  13. B

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Hello! I bought this software and think it's great. I tried e-mailing support for an account at uniches.com but haven't heard a reply. How can I go about obtaining one? Thanks!
  14. B

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I've seen some of Brainstorm's work and they are definitely top notch. I haven't had the opportunity to order from him but I do know him and he's a great guy! Cheers and happy to see your service take off :D.
Back
Top