Recent content by blackwaterhull

  1. B

    15 Best WordPress Plugins

    I know this is a old thread but still a Nice list. Some I have bee looking for. As for the related post plugin, Yes its a must have plugin that works well. Just experiment with the configuration and use a bit of common sense. I'll add a few that have not been posted InboundWriter create and...
  2. B

    WordPress Plugins I Use

    wp-unique wp-robot
  3. B

    Your Top 5 Must Have WP Plugins

    Similar post Similar Posts displays a list of posts that are similar or related to the current posts. All in one seo or Wordpress SEO by Yoast Google XML Sitemap Anyone know what that plugin is that list your previous pages like 1. 2. 3. 4. rather than just previous and next
  4. B

    How much money to start a porn business?

    Making content: One of the best selling niches right now is Amateur home made porn so if you want to get into content making it will cost next to nothing get started. A tripod and a half decent camcorder. As long as the focus and lighting is good and you dont over do the creative shots you cant...
  5. B

    Is it harder to rank a site post Panda??

    Bought a new domain fresh from godaddy two weeks ago and its number one for its popular domain names. Bought some similar domains in the same week and did similar thing with them and they are flagging like crap???
  6. B

    What Google Did.

    I have always been unsure about the rel=no
  7. B

    75k Followers - FREE TWEET - No Limits

    Done within the hour and getting hits from it already.. Thanks
  8. B

    How Many Sites Do You Have?

    Got about 20 and intended to build on that number but the more I get Im finding it detrimental to earnings as Im giving each site less time. My first three sites are making more money than all the others together. I guess it all depends on your niche.
  9. B

    Wordpress Geo-Target Ads plugin

    Been looking for the same thing for a wile now.
  10. B

    Has google penalised you?

    For a long time after I got stung I wouldnt go anywhere near paid links. If you buying links be weary of replying to forum threads offering to sell links. Keep them as private as possible and go easy on them. If G sees your site has aquired 100's of links overnight it may set alarm bells...
  11. B

    Hostgator affiliate program sucks!

    As things are getting harder for business's Im hearing more stories like this. The lesson here is treat every dollar thats owed to you as your next meal.9 I used to be pretty relaxed when it comes to the time it takes people to pay me. Thats not the case anymore. Rule of thumb: Everyone is...
  12. B

    Has google penalised you?

    I got spanked for buying links. So did the site that was selling them and all the other sites that was buying from them. Cost me $1000 a month and the site never really recovered. Hard lesson learned.
  13. B

    Best Wordpress Plugins to SEO your blog?

    YOAST For sure. Superb plugin be sure to check out the creators blog.
  14. B

    Adult Dating Site Affiliate, Which one should i go for?

    I get monthly checks from adult friend finder and have been with them for years. They have the best promo tools. One thing to be aware of is the PPC prog. You have to have a sign up ratio of 1:30 or they will convert the prog to pay per sign up. The way they do it is real underhanded. They will...
  15. B

    75k Followers - FREE TWEET - No Limits

    humans helping humans. nice offer thanks
Back
Top