Recent content by Blackhattington

  1. B

    Fan page with 200k members. Worth?

    I have purchased a few fan pages ranging from 50,000 to 1.7 million. Make sure before you offer that you can make posts that will go on all of the users news feeds. Some pages had this capability removed. If so, its worth anywhere from $50-$200 imo.
  2. B

    Question about estimating traffic numbers

    I would suggest using SEMRUSH - and typing a particular site that ranks well for the keyword that you want to rank for. Whoever is in the top 3 positions for that keyword monopolize approx 70% of the clicks from Google. So that is a good estimator that you are looking for :)
  3. B

    New to online marketing and money making

    SEO can be quite a bear to learn if you don't approach it in small bits. Before you should try learning how to do SEO, you should focus on what it is, and what sites look like that are naturally SEO'd vs manually SEO'd vs poorly SEO'd. Luckily for you, your getting involved post-Penguin meaning...
  4. B

    Bulk Emailer Needed

    I have used Constant Contact in the past, however they are very quick to ban if your open ratio is under a certain threshold - I did about 3 email blasts over a month and half span before they banned me. We also used I-Contact - the service was okay however with each email blast, they kept...
Back
Top