Recent content by binaryaffiliates

  1. B

    Scam program: binaryaffiliates.com - Binary Affiliates review

    Hello everyone! I have not heard back with a username etc. to verify what happened. I understand that you consider the case closed or that you do not want to dedicate additional time to this. If you change your mind, please contact our support with your username, and we will verify again what...
  2. B

    Scam program: binaryaffiliates.com - Binary Affiliates review

    Hello Autumn! If you are interested in having me to look into what happened in Dec. 12 / Jan. 13, please let me know. One important clarification: while I do not know what you were told, because to check that I would need your username, we do not accuse affiliates of being fraudulent, unless...
  3. B

    Scam program: binaryaffiliates.com - Binary Affiliates review

    Hello! Thank you all for sharing your views and for providing additional information. I invited a member of our team to investigate this in more details. Autumn, if you can msg me your username, that would speed-up the process. While I am aware one cannot prove a negative, the more supporting...
  4. B

    Scam program: binaryaffiliates.com - Binary Affiliates review

    BTW, check the CPAs on our site (Autumn already mentioned the full url) and be amazed :-) We also have brands which are available (to affiliates) by invitation only. Write me through our support, or drop a message here if you have any questions. Thanks!
  5. B

    Scam program: binaryaffiliates.com - Binary Affiliates review

    Hello! I will send you a private message once the system allows me to. All the affiliates I manage have been paid on time, otherwise they would have mentioned that to me :-) I asked to my team, and no one has pending payments. We checked for Dec. 12 and Jan 13 as well, we did not find anything...
  6. B

    Scam program: binaryaffiliates.com - Binary Affiliates review

    Dear Autumn and Xictus, I manage affiliates on behalf of BA. Can you please send me your username, so we can verify what happened? All the affiliates I manage always get paid. I want to make sure this case is clarified and solved. Thanks!
Back
Top