Recent content by Bimbombim

  1. B

    where do u guys buy phone number to verify dating sites like okcupid and match ?

    Quality from sms is great and you can request for refund if the code never sends
  2. B

    Bypass Detection IA media

    Oh I see that’s annoying I’m sure you can get Claude to make that ;)
  3. B

    Why do emails still look good but get almost no replies ?

    You need to make the email more engaging give the user a hook in a way but doing it in the email. if you get one responses and if they have a signature with their phone number then I’d personal call them like that
  4. B

    Do you get better results from organic or paid social media traffic?

    If I was you, depending on what you are selling and was able to do faceless content on TikTok / instagram then I’d highly recommend organic as well as paid, even if you get AI voice over and you take part in the videos.
  5. B

    Device spoofer for jb iphone x

    Yea older iPhones work better like the other user said
  6. B

    where do u guys buy phone number to verify dating sites like okcupid and match ?

    Highly recommend smspool as they have an app on iOS or android however I’d also check out the selllers on here
  7. B

    Bypass Detection IA media

    Have you tried clearing the meta data from the images? I used to do it quite a lot for instagram but it may be different now. There’s websites out there called meta data remover
  8. B

    How are you guys organizing 30-50+ social accounts without the setup becoming a mess?

    Yea like the other said use an anti bot / privacy browser something like incognition, however gets pricey as you have to have more profiles, I think the free plan is only 3 profiles. I’ve also seen people use a bunch of iPhones however like you say you want minimum setup
  9. B

    How do you search for the most appropriate subreddit for a particular topic?

    You can now use Reddit answers which looks like a ChatGPT UI, basically ask whatever and it scrapes through different sub reddits for you and shares the links to them if you are wanting to expand further into the info. Very good, i use it a lot for work for customer reviews about products etc
  10. B

    Movie clips on instagram

    I’ve run a page similar to movie clips, it was series instead and didn’t get any restrictions from posting the clip, it was more that was involved within the video, if its sexual/bad language/not sfw. You should be ok in general lots of people do the same
  11. B

    How many instagram accounts can you have on 1 device?

    Are you linking all of them to the same account manager? If so then I think you can do a relatively high amount, if it’s separate fresh accounts, there is more then likely going to be a suspension / ban as it’ll think you are spamming. If they are aged with activity then i think it should be ok too.
  12. B

    Best Wordpress Hostings

    I20 hosting is very good if from uk, multiple clusters, staging drafts from dev side to be published to production, cheap too
  13. B

    How can I make my content easy to read?

    Best way is to get ChatGPT / Claude to analyse it depending on what style you are wanting / trying to achieve
Back
Top