Recent content by billydore

  1. B

    AI Automation Agencies for 2025?

    Yes please if you don’t mind. Maybe dm me?
  2. B

    AI Automation Agencies for 2025?

    you dont really need to know code at all with all the no code platforms out there, many people i follow who are running successful agencies have no background in coding or development at all. which makes it pretty interesting
  3. B

    AI Automation Agencies for 2025?

    it seems the barrier for entry is quite low with all the different no-code/low-code tools out there which has really got me feeling like i need to be taking advantage of this right now... which is what im currently trying to do (learning n8n as many people said its like make/zapier but on...
  4. B

    AI Automation Agencies for 2025?

    hi everyone. like a lot of people, ai has caught my attention for the past few months (a bit late i know)... i just wanted to speak to some people that are in this industry at the moment. most may be familiar with youtuber "liam ottley", i've watched all of his videos (literally) and he's got...
  5. B

    I’m 22 from the uk and I need to make £1,000 a month online , any tips?

    how does one even get into this? especially warm leads
  6. B

    Can someone tell me how these videos are made?

    So can you just put the source of the video in the top left like that to avoid getting copyrighted?
  7. B

    Can someone tell me how these videos are made?

    I know right. Ive seen certain videos in niches pop off with like 3 videos made. already monetized, not too crazy videos, 1m+ on the first vid. I feel like if you can master a certain type of video on youtube it can be a passive money machine
  8. B

    Can someone tell me how these videos are made?

    Also instead of background footage i dont mind just using my face either and editing in clips when i need them,
  9. B

    Can someone tell me how these videos are made?

    Haha you're right, i would shrink mine down to 10 ish minutes but still looks like it would be far too much. If i can find where to get clips from, i can do the voice over myself and learn a thing or two about script writing, and im sure ill be able to edit it myself. Its the research that may...
  10. B

    Can someone tell me how these videos are made?

    Ok, out of curiosity do you how much is would cost to outsource all of the work for 1 video? $100 or more? Considering doing this if the prices aren't crazy. I could also learn to just do it by myself. Some people in the niche i am looking at are pulling 100k+ on every video and i can definitely...
  11. B

    Can someone tell me how these videos are made?

    I mean like where do they find all their research and where do they find all of the clips...
  12. B

    Can someone tell me how these videos are made?

    Here is the link to the video: I want to start creating mini documents like this on youtube Where do these channels find the clips for the videos? There is a clip every 5 seconds almost where are they finding these clips?
  13. B

    Is the fitness space to saturated on youtube ?

    I have already made a few videos on my youtube channel regarding fitness and how men can get in shape very easily etc. Im debating whether or not to continue because when you look at other people in the space 99% of them are using steroids so people will pay attention to them and listen to...
  14. B

    I’m 22 from the uk and I need to make £1,000 a month online , any tips?

    Thank you for the detailed response , I don’t have any skills in the business world , the only thing I can say I know a lot about is working out , but even then I’m no where near some of the influencers in this space (+ I don’t take steroids) so it’s hard to stand out. I’m wondering if the...
  15. B

    I’m 22 from the uk and I need to make £1,000 a month online , any tips?

    Going to look into this, will read some peoples post when I get back from work thank you
Back
Top