What networks do you recommend? I'm looking for a new offer to run with my Facebook Ad accounts? Blackhat offers preferably as they pay the most I assume. I'm new.
We tried to sign up for OGads and Zaydoo but had 0 luck. Got rejected by both, couldn't even get a smartlink CPA account. We have access to Facebook Ad accounts but obviously need a creative to run or it's pointless.
Won't don't really care about the offer crypto, adult, anti virus or VPN...
We tried to sign up for OGads and Zaydoo but had 0 luck. Got rejected by both, couldn't even get a smartlink CPA/CPM account. We have access to Facebook Ad accounts but obviously need a creative to run or it's pointless.
Won't don't really care about the offer crypto, adult, anti virus or VPN...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.