Recent content by Bigray

  1. Bigray

    Is there a way to get midjourney for less price?

    Where else can I pay for midjourney ? Is quite expensive for the kind of project I want to use it for
  2. Bigray

    Facebook Page not earning

    Is over 2 months
  3. Bigray

    Facebook Page not earning

    I've been monetized for over a month now and I still have no earnings, my earnings dashboard is just flat I have waiting for too long and I'm thinking is not normal anymore, have anyone experienced this? What could be the reason?
  4. Bigray

    i went to the proxy sales thread

    omg, i am using this for a big project, testing different ip address will cause my channel more harm
  5. Bigray

    i went to the proxy sales thread

    i found lots of sales thread and i do not know which one to go with, all of them are super good from their description but i don't know how good they are, i want a proxy i can use for youtube. i believe once youtube demonetize your channel, every other channel both old or new will get...
  6. Bigray

    Any way to get veo3/Google flow for $5 or $10 for a month?

    Thank you, but is rare to find a seller here
  7. Bigray

    Any way to get veo3/Google flow for $5 or $10 for a month?

    Is there a site that sells veo3 or Google flow subscription for cheaper price?
  8. Bigray

    What’s the best ai for generating hyper realistic images.

    Leonardo ai cost too much to generate 100 images
  9. Bigray

    What’s the best ai for generating hyper realistic images.

    I generate hundreds of images daily, so I need a free software.
  10. Bigray

    What’s the best ai for generating hyper realistic images.

    I have been using whisk ai but lately the tool have been misbehaving, keeps giving me errors “something went wrong” generating 1 images become stressful. Is there a better ai image generator that generates hyper realistic images that also have option to attach a reference image? I need a free...
  11. Bigray

    Got monetized but earnings are not showing on adsence dashboard

    You said earnings are updated 7-12 of the month, but is already 17 and since they haven’t updated it does it mean It will not update again and I will not get paid on 21st November but rather 21st December?
  12. Bigray

    Got monetized but earnings are not showing on adsence dashboard

    According to YouTube adsence, “earnings shows once in a month” now I’m monetized since 10th of November but up till now my dashboard is still $0 but on my YouTube studio I can see my earnings. How long will it take for my earnings to show up,? Will I miss withdrawal this month?
  13. Bigray

    How do I access Claude ai for less price

    I need a platform that resell Claude ai for lesser price. What’s the cheapest I could get
  14. Bigray

    What can I do to take my channel out of no view jail

    Uploaded 20 already, is jus simple story telling, using couple of images while I use voice over, thats how the niche is, that’s exactly how my competitors do theirs
  15. Bigray

    What can I do to take my channel out of no view jail

    Months old channel and I still can’t get good views on my videos, little to no views at all. I don’t think I’m being shadow banned. I thought about running fb ads to my videos but the again I don’t know which country that my videos will perform well on. What can I do? Is a faceless story channel
Back
Top