Recent content by bignath93

  1. B

    Tiktok ads search feed arbitrage with adsense parked domains

    Please get in touch with me about this
  2. B

    Making money with Domain Name Parking. Newbie friendly.

    Hi, I have read your post a few times and I don't completely understand because said person will still have to type in that domain into a Web browser of which would work with any domain
  3. B

    How much does this domain earn in domain parking?

    I received $11 for 5 clicks with godaddy cashparking
  4. B

    How much does this domain earn in domain parking?

    I would suggest godaddy cashparking for this
  5. B

    How much does this domain earn in domain parking?

    Bodis is pretty much a scam. There are so many bad reviews about there accounts being deleted when they withdraw and mine disappeared as well
  6. B

    Hi

    Thank you. I'm happy I actually got round to signing up
  7. B

    Unexpected High Earnings in Domain Parking, Anyone else experiencing this ?

    I used to park my domains with Sedo. They're one of the largest ones out there and it's free to park with them but as an example I earned 2 euros from 20 ad clicks whereas with godaddy cashparking I earned $11.19 from 5 ad clicks. The revenue all depends on what country they're from which...
  8. B

    Unexpected High Earnings in Domain Parking, Anyone else experiencing this ?

    Domain parking .... So say you own a domain name and it's just that and it doesn't have a hosting account connected to it (a website) but you want to earn money from it. You can sign up with a domain parking company where they put ads on that domajn for you and when someone clicks on a Ad...
  9. B

    Unexpected High Earnings in Domain Parking, Anyone else experiencing this ?

    With godaddy cashparking the main service they use are Google ads. If you mean but Google ads on yourself then they have strict rules where it has to be a professional looking website woth a purpose
  10. B

    Unexpected High Earnings in Domain Parking, Anyone else experiencing this ?

    I haven't with my godaddy cashparking. I hope you don't mind me asking but on that day when you earned nearly $300. How many domain names was it showing that earned money for that day. I curious because I've been with godaddy cashparking for a month now and so far so good I plan to stay with...
  11. B

    Just an Idea... My idea to make good $$ with parked domains.

    Me personally. I find it easier to earn money with parked domains. I think alot of the time, the cpa companies don't actually credit your account even when someone completes an offer. But that's from my experience
  12. B

    Hi

    Heya, thank you
  13. B

    How to earn money with the parked domain?

    With my experience. You can only have type in traffic for parked domains. Anything other than this will get your revenue forfeited or account banned or even both
Back
Top