Recent content by BigDietrich

  1. B

    Cloaking manufactured Spotify streams

    I don’t know what that mean
  2. B

    Cloaking manufactured Spotify streams

    Well they seem quite expensive. What proxy would you recommend for such activities. I would need Proxies for 50 accounts.
  3. B

    Life Rules for the people of BHW?

    Never Act or do things that lead up to you getting disrespected. Also if someone disrespectes you, spark him.
  4. B

    Spotify streams won’t count

    Can’t do that apparently not enough posts would you pm me?
  5. B

    Spotify streams won’t count

    What do you mean with 4g keys with sim?
  6. B

    Cloaking manufactured Spotify streams

    Hi there fellas, does anyone know how to make Spotify bot accounts appear more normal? So I know that you need to switch stream accounts every 6-8 hours and use a vpn. It seems that these two are not enough to fly under the radar. much thanks in advance!
  7. B

    Hello everyone! New member saying hi!

    Hi what business are you conducting?
  8. B

    Spotify streams won’t count

    I can still access the streaming accounts and listen to music wi any idea on how to stream without them finding out? I switch every 6-8 hours I use vpns I change the order of accounts going online. 1 playlist per account about 3 hours long
  9. B

    Spotify streams won’t count

    Yeah ok so I use browser Spotify with premium accounts And CyberGhost chrome Plugin. I also use a shadow Remote Desktop to run this farm.
  10. B

    Spotify streams won’t count

    Hi fellas, So I got 3 Spotify artists(2 from Distrikte and 1 from Tunecore) and I uploaded a total of 5 albums. I got 40 accounts, 20 streaming a playlist made by the streaming account and after 6-8 hours I switch them. For 1 week all went well I got about 7k streams a day but for the last 4...
  11. B

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Music streaming income blueprint and prove
  12. B

    Introduction

    I am here to learn how to make money with spotify
Back
Top