Recent content by Big Whale

  1. Big Whale

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Digital Asset
  2. Big Whale

    [Giveaway] Elementor VIP Teams 24/7 Support | One Month - and - Elementor Pro | One Year

    @litemere my elementor pro license just expired. Let me know if you have the possibility to share one more. Thanks
  3. Big Whale

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Niche ebook
  4. Big Whale

    Pay taxes on CPA?

    Are you doing this through an LLC in the US?
  5. Big Whale

    Today I reached my first $100,000 at 18.

    @Crazycam727 are your stores one product stores, niche stores or general? I can Imagine you have tried alla types. Which works out best for you?
  6. Big Whale

    Is Quiz Site Method Is Dead?

    Quiz sites have been on an uptrend lately. Getting targeted with lots of ads on FB regarding "buy this quiz site package". With that in mind, it's definitely working.
  7. Big Whale

    whats the best free article spinner online ?

    Look at this thread for tips: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/the-best-spinner.1203212/
  8. Big Whale

    (Digital keys) Buying in wholesale and selling in retail

    I suppose you are referring to G2A in this case? They make it too easy to open a refund case?
  9. Big Whale

    If you could develop one software, what would be it?

    Sure as hell. Paypal sucks big time whenever you start handling big amounts.
  10. Big Whale

    Has anyone tried selling pirated ebooks?

    Nice. I had no ideas about this.
  11. Big Whale

    What is the simplest way to sell digital product?

    I get the feeling the competition on Ebay is fierce. Anyone doing good volume and profits on Ebay?
  12. Big Whale

    How to increase site speed

    What is your opinion regarding SiteGround as hosting? They seem quite fast.
  13. Big Whale

    (Digital keys) Buying in wholesale and selling in retail

    So if I understand correctly, the business of buying and selling digital keys is not dead, but difficult to get into nowadays?
  14. Big Whale

    Go Big or Go Home ✓✓ The Hustle to Enter the Leaderboards

    @Unreliable Witness Thanks! I'll look more into these links. I'm aware of the search function. Wanted to get some comments from @MisterF regarding his thought process.
Back
Top