Recent content by bialywsrh

  1. B

    lecongthanh AGENCY | Youtube Channel & Gmail Account Sell | Highly Effective For Your Work | Fast Deliver | 24/7 Support | Suitable With...

    I do not recommend this seller. The passwords on the accounts he sells were changed only 7 days ago, which means that any new login can result in the accounts being disabled. The seller told me that it was my fault and even suggested that I should log in using a VPN o_O Anyone with basic...
  2. B

    YouTube monetization suspension incoming – will I keep my earnings?

    I received this notification "We noticed some issues with your channel We found that a portion of your channel may not be in line with our YouTube channel monetization policies. Reviewers' feedback Policy: Reused content Policy description: Content is not clearly an original creation of...
  3. B

    YouTube monetization suspension incoming – will I keep my earnings?

    Hi! Today I received a notification from YouTube that in 7 days my channel’s participation in the Partner Program will be suspended. Currently this month I have a nice amount in estimated revenue, and my question is: if my channel gets suspended from the Partner Program, will the money that I...
  4. B

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Can I take trial credit for sms verify google account?
  5. B

    A bot for Google using the GoLogin API

    Hi, I need a script that will log into Google accounts using the GoLogin browser and add Google reviews. Please leave your Telegram username only if you are experienced and have created scripts using the GoLogin API.
  6. B

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    WARNING! the software does not accept mobile proxy with reset link
  7. B

    Fast ip changer (Huawei B525s)

    Currently, I have a script that resets my router, which changes my IP, but unfortunately, it takes too long. I need a script that will switch the network in the router panel from automatic to 3G and then back to automatic, allowing me to quickly change my IP without waiting for a minute for a...
  8. B

    google disable my accounts (kameleo + mobile proxies)

    Hi. I have a big problem. A few days ago, I logged into 500 Google accounts using Kameleo. I changed ip (mobile proxies), but I consistently used profiles (Polish Chrome) in Kameleo. Today, a significant number of accounts have been disabled. Should I mix the profiles? Use different browsers...
Back
Top