Recent content by BellaJones

  1. BellaJones

    Tumblr Indexing Issue: Why aren't my backlinks showing up in Search Console?

    Hey guys, I’ve been experimenting with Tumblr to build some tier 1/2 backlinks for my new project I've posted around 50 high-quality posts with unique captions and images, but Google isn't crawling the links. In GSC, the 'referring page' is still empty. Is Tumblr's link equity dead for new...
  2. BellaJones

    How I Use 13F Data to Spot "Whale" Trends Before the Crowd (Q3 2025 Analysis)

    Hi everyone, Following up on my intro, I wanted to share a specific workflow I’ve been using to find high-probability investment setups. In the world of SEO and IM, we track backlinks; in the stock market, we track 13F filings. Most people just read the headlines, but the real money is made by...
  3. BellaJones

    Hi BHW community

    I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to create an account and join the conversation. I’m currently focused on institutional data analysis and tracking "Smart Money" movements (like 13F filings). I spend most of my time looking at what big whales like Michael Burry and Warren...
Back
Top