Recent content by behoder007

  1. behoder007

    Can niche Facebook groups still be used to make money in 2026?

    I have a team that's been around for about 10 years, are you interested?
  2. behoder007

    Eveyrthing is removed by reddit.

    I feel like some subreddits are more scrutinizing than others. I usually comment on subreddits with 20-30k members without any problems, but as soon as I commented on R/Face, they banned me immediately! The problem is, that account is a personal account, not a work account. Has anyone else...
  3. behoder007

    My Remote Online Job TG Channel + Your monetization method

    I share your concern; I also have a group of jobs and don't know how to make money from them. We could connect and exchange methods, because while some people might try, only one or two of their methods will likely be effective.
  4. behoder007

    OFM - The beginning of something great?

    How about we collaborate? I have models.
  5. behoder007

    500 000+ niched database of influencers - how to monetise?

    Do you work with individuals who have models?
  6. behoder007

    [OFM] Struggling to find models -- any advice?

    Check your DMs, we'll discuss further.
  7. behoder007

    [OFM] Struggling to find models -- any advice?

    I need to see your "sales figures," if you're hesitant, you can send them privately. I'm quite worried that when it comes time to scale, the agency won't have the infrastructure, like enough accounts to withstand bans, or that the chatter will be new and inexperienced, hindering its ability to...
  8. behoder007

    [OFM] Struggling to find models -- any advice?

    What are your agency's sales figures? I have a model on the waiting list, but his old agency is banned on Reddit, and I have no other way to contact him, so I'm looking for someone who can handle it.
  9. behoder007

    OnlyFans, any ideas where and how to get new modells?

    What's your subreddit name? I'm interested in contacting models.
  10. behoder007

    [Journey] From $0/month to $500,000/month with OnlyFans ( OFM ) + My story

    hey, please check your private messages. I want to ask about your trading strategy, especially a post I remember you mentioned about Solana. I think you should try Skool. There are communities about OFM there. I've noticed that if you have a few mentors, they only advise based on their...
  11. behoder007

    [Journey] From $0/month to $500,000/month with OnlyFans ( OFM ) + My story

    Do you still have the link to that group? Could you send it to me so I can learn from them?
  12. behoder007

    Making over 5fig/m but i want to expand..

    The SaaS solution relates to the area you're working on. For example, removing the system ID and reconfiguring the video. If you want to delve deeper and understand the issue, we need to discuss it.
  13. behoder007

    [AMA] - I Own an Online Casino, Ask me Anything

    Which payment gateways did you initially use for credit card and PayPal transactions? Because, as far as I know, some platforms require a large cash flow and low cashback rates before you can even contact them and negotiate (not to mention whether it's even successful), not to mention some other...
  14. behoder007

    [Journey] From $0 to… Hopefully Something – My OFM + AI Experiment

    I don't know if anyone has ever asked you this question, but have you ever had your Instagram or Reddit accounts banned? And were you able to recover them? It's difficult with Reddit, but Instagram sometimes requires identity verification by taking photos and videos of your face, just like...
Back
Top