Recent content by beberski

  1. B

    Bing Ads Not Spending ( I have unlimited budget )

    So in short i have to use their keywoard researcher tool? is that good enough or i need some external tools as well?
  2. B

    Bing Ads Not Spending ( I have unlimited budget )

    how can i judge if its too narrow? i target on finance/investing category and Australia for example on Audience campaign shows 800-900k audience size. Is it too small?
  3. B

    Bing Ads Not Spending ( I have unlimited budget )

    as long as the profit comes in i dont have any kind of limitations of what amount i can spend, if that's what you are asking
  4. B

    Bing Ads Not Spending ( I have unlimited budget )

    Smaller setup meaning smaller budget? Also forgot to mention when i was doing 4k+ spend it was all from Audience campaigns. Search Campaign I never managed to go past $100 spend a day, barely like 10 clicks a day if im lucky, what can be an issue there? bad LP, keywords or headlines?
  5. B

    Bing Ads Not Spending ( I have unlimited budget )

    Good point thanks for this. Also I was thinking maybe it is due to some geos having lower reach than others? can this be a thing?
  6. B

    Bing Ads Warm-Up & Approval Method (Step-by-Step – Real Experience)

    Do you know if you need domain verification for UK Financial services? Im looking to run somewhat similar product as in finance/crypto
  7. B

    Bing Ads Not Spending ( I have unlimited budget )

    I have zero problems in approving ads, almost anything i do gets approved maybe 1-2 rejections a day and im already using those platforms, im looking to expand and scale to bing. for my targeting and everything i get around 800k Audience available for Australia for example, it should be very...
  8. B

    Bing Ads Not Spending ( I have unlimited budget )

    So i have multiple bing accounts running bh crypto/forex campaigns And most of the time accounts are simply not spending, Im running Audience and Search campaigns but none of them can reach stable $500+ spend. Few months ago i did have account that was doing 4-5k$ spend daily but it got banned...
Back
Top