Recent content by barowuni

  1. B

    Connect teamspeak 3 / ventrilo via proxy

    Yes I've just tried to use it and it doesn't work I put at rules to connect through socks4/socks5 added servers that I found for free.. but they were working when I clicked "check" and it couldn't connect through socks4 or socks5 [41:23] Starting: Test 1: Connection to the Proxy Server [41:23]...
  2. B

    Connect teamspeak 3 / ventrilo via proxy

    Really thank you for the answer! I think that there's no way to connect through proxy to teamspeak... The only way to get what I want is VPN. I have as my basic windows 7 x64... I've installed on VirtualBox another windows 7 x64.. and if I make connection with VPN.. that works! I get different...
  3. B

    Connect teamspeak 3 / ventrilo via proxy

    Hello! I would like to ask if it s possible to connect ONLY via proxy to TS3 or Ventrilo? Other programs, web browser... counter strike etc. without proxy.. only by my real IP. I want to use just proxy to connect to TS3 and Ventrilo. There are a lot of proxies on the internet.. could I use...
Back
Top