Recent content by banehallow

  1. banehallow

    Ask me About Gambling BlackHat Ads

    Interesting theory. But putting that aside, let’s say my Google Ads account has a solid history across the board. Would cloaking still be considered necessary for a gray-hat niche like casino?
  2. banehallow

    ⭐ Facebook & Google Agency Ad Accounts ⭐ GAMBLING, NUTRA, CRYPTO, ECOMM ✅ 24/7 support ‍❤️‍ no cloaking needed ⏩ 0-5% Adspend fee!

    I need google Ads acc for GH/BH niches targeting SEA country, please reply my telegram or PM me if it available. Thanks.
  3. banehallow

    Ask me about Google Ads Threshold Accounts and Google Ads in General.

    I said that, because I tried to check their campaign by my self, so I know that campaign without cloaking. I believe that they use inside man like real google partner. That's why they run it smoothly
  4. banehallow

    Ask me about Google Ads Threshold Accounts and Google Ads in General.

    Which type of google account that strong enough use to run online gambling site in Indonesia ? I use Iplayble invoice account before, but ads still got rejected and I check other competitor can use google ads to run online gambling site as well without cloaking. Got no idea, what type of account...
Back
Top