Recent content by backgroundproofer

  1. B

    Hello... Does anyone know how to post on Hire a Freelancer?

    They require minimum engagement before hiring someone? Also, I can't seem to message anyone. Same issue? I'm just looking to outsource our needs, not participate in the forum.
  2. B

    Hello... Does anyone know how to post on Hire a Freelancer?

    I've been lurking on this site for a long time, and looking to hire someone that can help advertise a "taboo" but legal service. Cheers.
  3. B

    Blogger Outreach, Guest Posting and Link Building Expert

    Are you doing this for clients? Or just yourself?
  4. B

    Advertiser that understands taboo, morally grey, or controversial services

    I represent a quickly-growing career coaching service, and we want to build on our success with digital advertising. We are looking for a savvy marketer who can solve some unique challenges, and grow out our top-line revenue with various social media and advertising platforms - including Google...
Back
Top