Recent content by azmordo

  1. A

    Do clients really care if you use AI for design?

    ai is just another tool to me. i still do the editing and creative decisions myself so i wouldn't call finished work cheap just because ai was involved.
  2. A

    I’m looking for platforms to promote to an Iranian audience

    there are also Iranian platforms like Eitaa, Rubika and Bale although i'd choose based on where your particular niche is active rather than trying all of them.
  3. A

    Are Guest post will worth it for SEO in 2026?

    guest posts aren't dead but i think the quality bar is much higher now. i'd rather have fewer links from sites that actually fit the niche.
  4. A

    Is Weibo still worth using for marketing?

    i think Weibo is still worth testing if your audience is there. local trends and niche content seem like a good starting point.
  5. A

    Are YouTube Playlists Still Useful?

    Yeah I still find play lists useful. If the videos are related it make it easier for viewers to keep watching instead of leaving after one video.
  6. A

    A successful conversion of reddit traffic

    I've noticed that too. Reddit traffic can be pretty engaged when the post actually matches what people are looking for.
  7. A

    Why am i not getting any impressions? is my trust score burnt ?

    I wouldn't jump straight to a trust score issue. with only one random video on each channel there's barely any data to work with yet.
  8. A

    My Black Hat SEO Strategy for 2026 — What I’m Testing

    Yeah I like the testing approach. keeping everything tracked makes it much easier to see what's actually moving rankings instead of guessing.
  9. A

    How Long Does It Take to Grow an X Account?

    Consistent posting and engaging with the right accounts made the biggest difference for me.
  10. A

    Has anyone actually generated traffic from Myspace recently?

    I wouldn't rely on MySpace for traffic anymore. Maybe worth testing for a niche but I'd treat it as a bonus channel.
  11. A

    Can a beginner get clients through Linkedin without a big network?

    Yeah it's possible. I'd focus less on connections and more on finding potential clients and sending a few personalized messages each day.
  12. A

    Are TikTok Reposts Helping Creators Reach More People?

    Reposts can definitely help with extra reach but I think shares and watch time matter more long term.
  13. A

    What do you think Tumblr does better than platforms?

    I agree. Tumblr feels more interest -driven than trend- driven which is nice for smaller niches.
  14. A

    Facebook Group post Pending Approval

    Yeah public doesn't always mean instant posting. Some groups have admin approval turned on for new members/ posts
  15. A

    Any Ways to Use Google VEO 3.0 or Google Flow in Cheap or Free?

    For testing I'd probably use a cheaper AI video tool rather than burn through Veo credits. Free Veo access tends to be pretty limited when Google offers it.
Back
Top