Recent content by AZer0

  1. A

    Pagerank Update Today (August 2, 2012)

    Sweet nice to see this, my new site went from PR0 to PR1 in just a few days :)
  2. A

    Can we do fingerprint recognition using c#?

    Some suprema fingerprint locks allow for development in c#, c++, etc. You can find them all over online.
  3. A

    Proxies & fast captcha breakers

    I have been having pretty good luck setting up my own proxies using low end VPN's, you have alot more control over the servers. For captcha's i have recently been using Captcha Sniper and have had some really good results and i like it because there is no per captcha fee.
  4. A

    Need Ohio proxy bad (will pay!)

    How many you looking for a I have a few servers here in Cincinnati I can set proxys up on?
  5. A

    I want to buy CLEAN proxies check my rankings, not spamming. Where?

    I use HMA (hide my ass) for this and set it to change my I.P. every min, this gets me around google bans.
  6. A

    If you are thick DONT BUY XRUMER

    Great post I have to agree with pretty much everything said. I use Xrumer on a almost daily basis and have gotten quite used to it but then again i have been using/making IM tools for 6 or 7 years now. Keep up the good reads.
  7. A

    Beta Test my rank tracking software

    Sorry im a little busy one of my clients had a HD crash on a server yesterday and they didn't do very good back up's so i am piecing their system back together. Ill get to the other questions / concern's little later tonight or tomorrow. You do not have to add the tracking code, brief overview...
  8. A

    Beta Test my rank tracking software

    You can use a directory that is no problem. Just enter the full url (minus http), example www[.]demo[.]com[/]directory[/]directory1 Good catch. Fixed. Well the only way i see the ability to do this, is if i make a way for each account to provide proxies. Look at it this way, google will ban...
  9. A

    Beta Test my rank tracking software

    New Updates: More searches per hour. (bing and google) Alias domains added (this will allow you to add non www versions along with pointed urls so you can see where every url is ranked, go to the campaign view and click Alias domains) Fixed a bug in user auth, thanks for finding the cookie...
  10. A

    Beta Test my rank tracking software

    It varies it currently is using 10 proxies to do 5 searches each every 10 min. So it will do 300 keywords a hour. But with the huge number of new sign ups the keyword list got very long in a very short amount of time. So it is currently playing catch up. After beta is over i plan on adding more...
  11. A

    Beta Test my rank tracking software

    This does seem like the best way to go, privelages system here i come.
  12. A

    php Email Notification

    You always want to check to make sure the mail sent too. <?php if(!mail(mail,values,here)){ echo "The mail failed to send!"; //I usually put a backup method here, example a gmail server }
  13. A

    Google Php Curl

    I have been building my rank tracking software in php and here is a few problems i had to overcome, Google limiting results (not using proxys i only reccomend searching no more then 2 searches every 10 min). Google captcha, when using proxies or searching alot i tend to get a few captchas, make...
  14. A

    I used Freelancer & now my Keywords fell off the serps...

    You could use oDesk if you want to stick with freelancers, it provides your screenshots of what your worker is doing. This would allow you to see exactly how they do it. Good luck.
  15. A

    Beta Test my rank tracking software

    Great idea! i dont know why i didnt think of allowing both at the same time. Ill get this added in as i add the new countrys. Eamil reports will be comming very soon (before the end of the week) and so will "client logins" so your clients can login and see their ranks themselves. Anyone got...
Back
Top