Recent content by Awesome_Me

  1. A

    What are the names of tools to increase website traffic?

    For real improvement, check Google Search Console first. Then use Ahrefs and SEMrush to look up good keyword ideas. You can also scan Google Trends for what people are searching for lately. I would skip tools that claim they can send fake visits or bogus searches. Those tactics might look good...
  2. A

    Aged Domain Using?

    No. Older domains can earn money with affiliate pages, banner ads, lead capture, small topic sites, or reselling. A PBN is only one option, not the only way, and in most cases a real niche site holds up better over time.
  3. A

    Do you think building branded searches should now be a core part of every SEO strategy?

    Yes. In 2026, branded search should sit at the center of SEO, along with topical authority, links, and technical SEO. A known brand helps people feel more confident. That can also boost visibility in regular search and in newer AI-style results.
  4. A

    Best way to start a blog with Lovable?

    Use Lovable for the main site, and then WordPress for the blog under /blog/ . Lovable’s SEO is already pretty good, but for a low competition niche, what will matter more is the content, the backlinks, and matching search intent, not so much the platform.
  5. A

    Do you check Search Console before changing a page?

    I usually start with Google Search Console, then I review the rankings impressions CTR, and what the competitors do, like compare those metrics to see the differences. Before I change anything I also check if there was a recent Google update , because it can explain the shift.
  6. A

    putting excel sheet in wordpress blg

    Sure, you can do that pretty easily. Just take all 7 Excel sheets and put them into one WordPress database table, then set up a small search box where the user types in Roll Number plus DOB. When the two values match, only show that person result. There is no need to create separate posts for...
  7. A

    Anyone purchased a blog recently?

    I don’t think website flipping is dead, but it’s definitely more complicated than before. The simple SEO blogs with AI content and Google traffic are tough to sell right now, like really tough. Yet there are still buyers for profitable websites, niche sites, SaaS offerings, and lead-generation...
  8. A

    The Brand footprint behind strong SEO

    Yeah I agree, I think consistency plus relevance are the big parts in building a solid brand footprint. Real mentions, feedback from customers, social profiles, author details, and relevant inbound links they all help make trust. I feel it’s less about having hundreds of signals, and more about...
  9. A

    Does Blog Design Still Affect SEO and User Trust?

    Yes, design matters, but the quality of the content comes first, even if the layout looks a bit bland. Still, a clean layout, navigation that feels easy, rapid loading, and a solid mobile experience can build confidence and keep visitors around longer. I’d start with excellent content, then...
  10. A

    Any SEO advice?

    No worries. First go and check Google Search Console to see which pages lost traffic. Then adjust those pages with improved information, more accurate calculators, clearer examples, and other useful stuff. Just don’t publish new articles only for the sake of volume . Instead, keep your focus on...
  11. A

    Too Many Articles, But Only a Few Get Traffic

    I often look at Google Search Console first, just to see impressions, clicks, CTR , and rankings. After that I line up the page with competitors and I check content quality, the search intent, the title, and even internal linking. I fix the most dominant problems earlier , then I watch what...
  12. A

    What in the hades happened to SEOQuake?

    Yes. For domain highlighting in Google SERPs, try SERP-Highlighter or SERP Counter. They are pretty simple alternatives to the old SEOquake Overlay feature and can flag particular domains automatically, when you need that.
  13. A

    Which cloaker is best for crypto cloaking?

    I would not really recommend cloakers for trying to avoid bans or any kind of detection. They can make domains or accounts get penalized pretty quickly, and then you are stuck. For crypto, use a compliant landing page and fix the real policy rejection issue, don’t just cover things up with...
  14. A

    What's the best way to rank on google?

    I’d slow down on publishing and start to focus more on original stuff that’s genuinely useful. Also, I’d check Search Console for manual actions and for any indexing troubles, then I’d go through the weaker pages and improve them. The main idea is building real authority, not just pushing more...
  15. A

    How does Google de-indexing services actually work?

    Yeah, Google has tools for URL removals and reporting, but you can’t just delete any random live third-party URL by submitting it alone. The URL has to match a specific removal requirement, like outdated material, personal data, legal or policy problems, or similar. If it doesn’t actually...
Back
Top