Recent content by aVeryLargeMan

  1. A

    Affilitate payment in Cryptos?

    What I have is a way of finding people who are looking for a particular physical product and directing them to an affiliate link for said product. I do this on a site that I do not own so adds are not an option for me. Because of the nature of my method I am looking for an affiliate program that...
  2. A

    Affilitate payment in Cryptos?

    Hey, does anyone know of any affiliate programs for physical products (furniture, clothes, computer parts ect...) that pay in Bitcoin or some other anonymous payment method. Thanks for any help :)
  3. A

    [FREE] Mass Download Youtube Videos very easy

    This can easily be expanded for downloading entire channles/playlists from a single comand. If anyone is interested PM me and I'll dig up the code for you :)
  4. A

    Hi, this is Can

    Hey, are you intresed in any particular area of IM?
  5. A

    HOW DID YOU LEARN ?

    YouTube is a great way to go, I'm not sure what your experience level is but following along with YT example projects is a good idea.
  6. A

    Career in the webcam industry as a male model

    I'm not experienced in this field, just make sure its not a blackmail scheme of some sort. If you don't mind your nudes being spread around the internet then your fine, if not be careful. Either way, best of luck to you :)
  7. A

    Will I be able to monetize THIS TYPE of channels?

    This sounds perfectly monetizable. Its repetitive clearly automated content that they don't like. Especially if your not using TTS you should be fine.
  8. A

    CPA for YouTube

    Hey, I have been developing a series of YouTube bots over the last year or so which effectively allow me to automatically cross post content between social media sites. My content mainly consists of "meme" videos, cute animals and streaming/gameplay highlights but this can be easily expanded. I...
  9. A

    Hey Guys

    I'm a long time lurker on this forum, finally made an account. I'm a programmer professionally but in my free time I have been writing bots (that's how I found BHW), I have been developing YouTube bots for the last year or so. If anyone wants to discuss web automation or YouTube methods please...
  10. A

    Alternate Monetization Methods - Compilation Videos

    Yeah that's the issue I'm having, lots of views but no monetization. Currently we are looking at buying a monetized account and uploading to that as a test run. I'm guessing that you have some experience with YT botting, if so I would be happy to share ideas/methods. I have made basic youtube_dl...
  11. A

    Alternate Monetization Methods - Compilation Videos

    Good point, now I just have to figure out how to get a monetized channel. I was going to buy one but they are very expensive. Almost makes me think I should just farm monetized channels and sell those. I like the video, its pretty similar to what I make, best of luck with the main channel...
  12. A

    Alternate Monetization Methods - Compilation Videos

    Thanks for the advice :) So if I were to get my hands on a monetized channel you think I could upload the videos to that and get adds on them without any issues?
  13. A

    Alternate Monetization Methods - Compilation Videos

    I'm a programmer and developed it with a friend. Its fairly basic but can generate more or less unlimited medium quality content. We saw a lot of people doing the same sort of thing by hand so tried to automate the process.
  14. A

    Alternate Monetization Methods - Compilation Videos

    Hey, I have been developing a YT bot for a while now that is capable of compiling videos from other social media platforms and uploading them to YT. I have had some success and my channels are growing steadily. I have recently read the monetization guide lines and they say specifically that...
Back
Top