Recent content by avancoler

  1. A

    How can you create a long-term content strategy for a successful blog?

    I stopped making plans for the content months in advance to be honest. I choose one topic cluster, publish about what people ask and then see from GSC data what needs updating.
  2. A

    What is the hardest blogging lesson you learned too late ?

    The biggest learning experience for me would be to abandon my publish and wait attitude. In case my post receives no clicks despite making impressions I alter my approach before penning down another post.
  3. A

    How long did it take your blog to get traffic?

    I would say 6 to 8 weeks to starts seeing some actual results when it comes to traffic but it was in consistent in the beginning until some pages started gaining traction on their own.
  4. A

    Do YouTube videos still work?

    yes they really does still work. Instead of focusing on reaching a specific length thinks about having an excuse to continue watching because that was what can make an 8 minute video superior to a 30 minute one.
  5. A

    Starting My YouTube Shorts Channel – How Can I Make My First Short Go Viral?

    Does not think too much about the name or hash tags for the first video. I could puts in most of the work into the fst second and making the video interesting enough that peoples watch it two times.
  6. A

    How long did it take before your YouTube channel started getting consistent views?

    It just happened randomly months of low figures then suddenly there were one video that started gaining steady views. i could allows the channel some tym before i judged its potential.
  7. A

    AI voice killing YouTube Shorts reach?

    Possibly the voice itself, but I does not think Youtube is just down ranking AI voices. tiny differences in rhy thm hook, and viewer retention can makes the short very different from what it was before.
  8. A

    I want to create a YouTube channel

    Do not begin by asking what niches makes the most money? choose a topic you will be able to discuss in over 40 videos and see whether someone is already producing videos on that topic.
  9. A

    Which Distributor Accepts AI Music for YouTube Shorts?

    I would first check what the distributor AI policy is currently as these things tend to varies quite a bit. and then be sures you have the right to use those tracks commercially and not just that u can access the technology.
  10. A

    What’s something you wish you knew before starting SEO?

    It would be nice if I had figured out search intent much sooner. So much tym were spent chasing high volume keywords with no result. In my opinion the search engines results page tells you more about whats to target than the keyword tool.
  11. A

    What really works for your white hat SEO strategy?

    Honestly i has done well by improving pages which were receiving impressions rather than trying to goes after new keywords all the time. in some cases a little content change can really do wonders for such pages.
  12. A

    Looking for the practical side!

    Hello bhw members , I have never been a person who is really interested in theories. i would rather see examples of real life applications of a certain idea and see its strengths and weaknesses. I came across Blackhatworld looking for examples of practical talk about SEO, web sites and online...
Back
Top