Recent content by AutomationGuy

  1. A

    Buying ads from Chapgpt ?

    IMHO, worth a shot if your budget is low, but judge its effectivenes by lead nd conversions, not by clicks alone. Traffic from ChatGPT can be entirely different from Google search traffic.
  2. A

    Best Ad Network Alternatives for Manga and Anime Websites?

    yes, GEO play a large role in influencing anime traffic. I would advise running 2-3 site at once for one week nd comparing the results according to actual RPM nd quality of advertisements.
  3. A

    What Turns an Ordinary Article Into a Great One?

    a gud article is one that is valuable and not just repeating what people know already. some practical examples and solutions to the problems of the reader would do wonders imo.
  4. A

    Do you guys use guest post marketplaces to compare different publishers before choosing where to place a link?

    while I usually depend on marketplaces to find opportunities, I go to the sites myself. DR can fool me by itself since I am more concerned about traffic, niche match nd the activity on the site.
  5. A

    I need your advice.

    one way to measure the success of SEO effort is by evaluating them from another angle that is not the ranking itself. high ranking will never mean success if the traffic generated is the wrong traffic.
  6. A

    Bing Ads Niches to Explore for the Rest of 2026

    however, Bing will still perform well; I just prefer to pay attention to traffic, competition, nd conversion numbers rather than to the niche itself. typically, a small test in variou vertical is more informative than trend.
  7. A

    Any FB group automation?

    In regard to a managed audience, I will not engage in aggresive auto-commenting since it could prove harmful to their engagement level. Instead, what need to be done is that one should use proper template nd schedule posting.
  8. A

    Hidden Traffic Sources for New Blogs in 2026

    Fliboard magazine and gogle discover are massively overlooked for instant traffic. target low-competition niches on Flipboard—their algorithm pushe fresh content imediately to user fed with zero domain authority required.
  9. A

    Forum Profile

    the most egregious mistake you can make is to start putting links or any anchor text into your signature or about me area until you've met the minimu nuber of posts or have ben a member for a long enough time period. This will just set off the spam detection.
  10. A

    Is Back Hat SEO worth learning as a beginner?

    being aware of black hat seo can help you but it is not something that you need to worry about now. for a newcomer it is far more important to learn content technical SEO and link building first.
Back
Top