Recent content by Assclown

  1. Assclown

    [Journey] Building an iOS & Android App Empire

    Allow me to weigh in. (Not entirely related to game dev) As a non-american, I have encountered massive losses while running ads using the dollar. Check your local conversion rate to dollars. Convertion fees just ate every gain / profits I made. If your country allows, open a dollar account and...
  2. Assclown

    This is precisely why I won't be renewing my VIP subscription (and you can remove my Executive VIP condition too). - It's a waste of time.

    There have been major rug pulls by VERY OLD members here too. IM is akin to swimming in the sewers. You end up smelling shit. Some new sellers are scammers, while some old sellers are looking to rug pull and call it a day.
  3. Assclown

    What Are Peptides?

    Thank you for explaining so well.
  4. Assclown

    After ai overview in google serp site can rank?

    My adult tube survives. But doesnt make much
  5. Assclown

    What Are Peptides?

    I keep seeing a lot of peptides posts. What are they? The Only peptides I know was from my Biology class. something to do with amino acids. Forgive me for being SO SO NAIVE
  6. Assclown

    The real budget behind iGaming software development

    So are you profitable now?
  7. Assclown

    Pinterest Pin links Keep Being blocked as Spam

    So, I have burnt two pinterest accounts. and two completly different domains.
  8. Assclown

    Pinterest Pin links Keep Being blocked as Spam

    Seen on Reddit there are massive bans and pin removals.
  9. Assclown

    Pinterest Pin links Keep Being blocked as Spam

    Has Pinterest algorithm been updated, or are they detecting my use of a scheduler (Publer) to post pins? Mind you, I am taking it slow. About two pins only in a day. This is the second account i am burning. Something has to be wrong. Anyone experienced this?
  10. Assclown

    Do directories make sense?

    I wouldnt make any changes or add anything.
  11. Assclown

    What's the best cologne for a man, that will attract attention of the people he breezes by?

    Marry that woman. In these sides, only MONEY make girlfriends go crazy
  12. Assclown

    Mistakenly deleted my website from Google Adsense

    It might get rejected. Nowadays adsense approval is completely random
  13. Assclown

    Cheap Pin Schedular

    Pininterest must approve your code/workflow. I think you upload a demo video to them.
  14. Assclown

    Cheap Pin Schedular

    Publer is extorting me. I am paying $5 a month for pin scheduling for only one site. If I onboard a second social, the amount doubles. Do we have a cheaper alternative, or even an open source version I can self host?
Back
Top