Recent content by asasuvo

  1. A

    are people searching more with full questions now?

    I don't think so.
  2. A

    Premium blog site Journey

    Don’t focus on becoming “Forbes-level” through volume alone. Build real authority: original research, expert contributors, strong editorial standards, trustworthy citations, and consistent high-quality coverage of your SaaS niche. It can take years, so think in terms of building reputation...
  3. A

    I used to blog ,but i think its dead in 2025

    Don't be hopeless, Carry On.
  4. A

    VPNs that work with EarnApp and HoneyGain?

    I’d be careful with VPNs for these services many prohibit or restrict VPN/proxy traffic. Check their current terms first; earnings also vary a lot by location and available bandwidth.
  5. A

    Does having a bigger network actually help reach?

    A bigger network can help with initial reach, but content quality and engagement matter more. A smaller, relevant network can outperform a large inactive one.
  6. A

    Tips for running Nutra and CPA offers on TikTok Ads

    I’d skip proxies/antidetects and focus on compliant accounts, offers, creatives, and landing pages. It’s much more sustainable than trying to bypass bans.
  7. A

    how do you spot a guest post farm before you pay?

    Check the site’s traffic trends, indexed pages, topical relevance, outbound-link patterns, and whether it publishes lots of unrelated paid posts. If every page looks like “sponsored content,” that’s a big red flag.
  8. A

    is bemob affiliate tracker basically busted for anyone else?

    Yeah, I’ve seen a few people mention tracking issues with BeMob lately. Might be worth checking their status/support before assuming it’s completely busted. Curious if others are seeing the same thing.
  9. A

    Another possible plague outbreak?

    It's very annoying.
  10. A

    Is Google instantly neutralizing PBN-supported guest posts if the outbound link ratio exceeds 50%?

    I wouldn’t assume there’s a hard 50% threshold. Google doesn’t publicly disclose a ratio like that. It’s more about the overall link pattern, quality, relevance, and whether the links appear manipulative.
  11. A

    Ads power settings for facebook

    I’d avoid trying to warm up or disguise accounts with proxies—Meta can flag that pretty quickly. For advertising, I’d stick to legitimate Business Manager accounts, verified identities, and Meta’s own account-quality guidelines.
  12. A

    Meta Ads Crashing in some Androids

    It’ll ultimately have a negative impact on Meta if they can’t fix this.
  13. A

    SENuke is back and nobody has mentioned it

    I noticed the same thing. The new SENuke looks pretty different from what it used to be, and without a trial it’s hard to justify paying just to see whether it’s actually useful. I’d be interested to hear from anyone who’s tested it beyond the marketing.
  14. A

    What are best claude skills for seo that doesn't give another AI SEO slop and actually works?

    I’d avoid looking for a “magic” Claude skill. A structured workflow—research → strategy → copy → independent fact/SEO check—works much better. Feed it real GSC/SERP/customer data and use human review for the final call.
Back
Top