Recent content by Arti28

  1. Arti28

    What to look for when renting agency ad accounts

    How can I verify that the BM has this kind of a verification?
  2. Arti28

    What to look for when renting agency ad accounts

    Hey guys, looking to rent a couple of ad accounts and just wanted some advices from experienced people of what I have to look for. I understand things, but Im not so experienced in the field. So here are my base questions: 1.How can I verify if its an agency account, not just a personal one...
  3. Arti28

    Scaling Peptides Business in USA with Facebook Ads

    DM me if you are open for to collaborate on a new peptides brand, we are ready to start with around $10k per month ad spend and ready to scale 3-5x on this if everything is going well
  4. Arti28

    Application for Remote control of real phones

    Another problem that Im facing is that the applications are very strict with the remote control and they are blocking it. Do you think that I can bypass this with the Iphone setup?
  5. Arti28

    Application for Remote control of real phones

    Im controlling everything remotely trough anydesk and rustdesk but the problem with them is the bad connection. Everything is working, but its so annoying...
  6. Arti28

    Application for Remote control of real phones

    Does somebody know a good application accessing real phone remotely through other phones? I tried Teamviewer, Anydesk and Rustdesk, but having a lot of lag through them..
  7. Arti28

    Scaling Peptides Business in USA with Facebook Ads

    Having a brand with very nice budget, send me a DM to see if we can make a collaboration, as my priority is in other niche
  8. Arti28

    RUO Peptides selling through Meta Ads

    Is there someone who successfully ran meta ads for RUA Peptides, Im just starting over and will be happy to learn from the experience of someone who is doing it or tried it.
  9. Arti28

    Scaling Peptides Business in USA with Facebook Ads

    These are amazing numbers!! What type of peptides do you sell? I just got an offer from a client to start running meta ads for peptide brand with big budget and started researching now
  10. Arti28

    Super Aggressive creatives

    Yeah, I understand that this is a big operations with many ad accounts, many BMs, automation processes, strict warm ups etc. I didn't understood how they were passing the ad review copy. So the key is in the BM2500 acc, cuz once the ad is approved by the rep, after that we can consider that the...
  11. Arti28

    How many LinkedIn actions are safe per day?

    What kind of accounts you are using? I started Linkedin automation 3 weeks ago and rented out a couple of accounts, the first one got restricted in 3 days, then I optimized the automation process a little bit and the second account is living 6 days already. Also I started paying some ppl in real...
  12. Arti28

    How many LinkedIn actions are safe per day?

    does messaging to a person who already messaged you counts for an action?
  13. Arti28

    Super Aggressive creatives

    Still cant understand how its possible for a creative like that to get through and become active..
  14. Arti28

    Super Aggressive creatives

    Hey! Im running blackhat meta ads for around a year now, but still cant understand how some people are running brutal creatives.... Last 3 weeks the algo is throwing me some porn ads, now Im browsing my Instagram like Im browsing a porn website. Most of these ads are sending me to the app store...
Back
Top