Recent content by aria monroe

  1. aria monroe

    Which is better: 1 powerful backlink or 10 average backlinks?

    I would look at relevance and placement first since one strong relevant link can be more useful than several unrelated links
  2. aria monroe

    What technologies are expected to be more advanced than traditional SEO by 2030?

    AI visibility will probably become another layer rather than completely replacing SEO since brands still need strong content and authority behind the scenes
  3. aria monroe

    Google search console only indexed 3 pages out of 20k. No reason given !

    If Google has discovered the URLs but barely indexes them I would check duplicate or thin pages first since 20k URLs is a lot for Google to process
  4. aria monroe

    Are GBP expired domains for SEO worth it?

    I would check the backlink history and whether the old business actually matches the new niche before assuming the GBP adds much SEO value
  5. aria monroe

    Hello, experts. I have a question about SEO.

    Backlinks and content still matter but for a local service I would also pay attention to search intent location and the overall trust of the site
  6. aria monroe

    Google Latest Update for Parasite SEO

    The EEA difference makes this update worth watching closely especially for sites that lost visibility before the policy change
  7. aria monroe

    How to increase my adult site traffic 20x in 3-4 months with only black&white SEO?

    Going from 50k to 1M monthly visitors is a huge jump so I would first separate affiliate organic and direct traffic before deciding where to focus
  8. aria monroe

    Is Backlink Auditing More Important Than the Backlink Itself?

    I would look at topical relevance and whether the site has stable organic traffic before putting too much weight on DR or DA
  9. aria monroe

    More parasite opportunities for the EU?

    Could be worth watching once the change goes live especially whether old parasite pages actually recover in EEA searches or just get separated from the main domain
  10. aria monroe

    What happens to parasite traffic after the ranking drops?

    I think the long term value is in what you capture while the traffic is there since rankings can disappear without much warning
  11. aria monroe

    Website with good authority and metrics but never monetized. Where to sell?

    Since it has organic traffic but no revenue I would include Search Console data and traffic history in the listing so buyers can judge the site on real performance
  12. aria monroe

    Which CTR manipulation software do you use?

    If those tools stop showing consistent data I would first check whether the traffic looks natural before spending more on another CTR service
  13. aria monroe

    How did you grow on Instagram for the first time

    At the start I would focus more on making useful reels consistently and testing different topics instead of trying to perfect everything from day one
  14. aria monroe

    My Content Ranks Well But Only in Some Countries

    Yeah this can happen because Google looks at local search intent competition and location signals too I would compare the actual SERPs in each country first
  15. aria monroe

    Scraping Google about to get even harder?

    The num=100 change was already making scraping more difficult and if every result now needs another request it could make things even slower
Back
Top