@IM Dude Thanks for the reality check. You're absolutely right about getting stable first, and I am actively applying for local 9 to 5s right now.
While I keep hunting locally, where is the best place to find people hiring for those IG Farming or Customer Support roles you mentioned? I want to...
@Panther28 Understood. I will start looking at job sites today to update my CV with the right language and prepare those cover letters. Thank you for taking the time to share this advice with me.
@bonzo90 Good call on the upsell angle. To clarify on the outreach: I actually am doing cold outreach every single day on Telegram and Ukrainian and russian jobs boards. I pitch myself for both farming and media buying (I'm fully certified in Google Ads, Meta, TikTok, LinkedIn, and DV360).
The...
Hey guys,
I’ve been unemployed for a year and things are getting desperate. I’m not asking for handouts, I just need advice from veterans on how to get my foot in the door. I’m hungry and willing to do the grunt work nobody else wants to do.
Here is what I actually know how to do:
IG...
Exactly. Evaluating performance on spend relative to target CPA or total conversion trends gives a much clearer picture than looking at a standard 3 or 4 day calendar window.
Fair point a fresh clean account eliminates lingering history issues, but aged accounts give you a higher starting daily spend limit. Ultimately, whether it's new or aged, warming up campaigns gradually and keeping clean proxy hygiene is what prevents instant suspensions.
100% financial services verification is mandatory now for almost all regulated niches. Even with full verification, Google's automated scanners regularly flag accounts for subtle copy triggers like unverified claims or missing disclaimer links in the footer, so landing page compliance needs to...
You're spot on Google shifts budget toward where it predicts conversions. But if conversion tracking isn't set up cleanly (like missing server side tags or incomplete feed attributes), the AI gets fed noisy data and defaults to high volume Search. Checking server side conversion fires is usually...
Gradual ROAS decay over two weeks usually indicates ad frequency saturation and creative fatigue within your target audience. Refreshing creative variations and expanding custom audience exclusions helps stabilize performance and lower overall CPMs.
Cutting campaigns during the initial learning phase resets smart bidding algorithms before conversion patterns stabilize. Instead of pausing campaigns completely, lowering budgets by 20% or adjusting target CPA gives the bidding strategy room to re evaluate without losing aggregated pixel data.
Buying aged accounts helps bypass initial launch filters, but longevity still relies on your post login setup. If you login without static residential proxies matched to the account's original region or immediately ramp spend, Google's risk systems will flag and suspend it regardless of domain age.
Approval times depend heavily on domain age and landing page footprint. Launching fresh domains with new payment profiles usually triggers automated review delays, whereas using aged domains paired with dedicated static residential IPs leads to smoother initial campaign approvals.
PMax algorithms often shift heavy allocation to Search if product feed attributes in Merchant Center are incomplete or if asset groups yield higher predicted intent. Adding custom labels and tightening your target ROAS forces the algorithm to re balance budget distribution back toward Shopping.
When budget drains unnaturally early in the day, it's usually driven by broad match keyword expansion or automated bidding overspending during early auction spikes. Setting exact match targeting, applying strict negative keyword lists, and using custom ad schedules helps distribute spend evenly...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.