Recent content by Aomiya26

  1. A

    How Do I Scrape For Outdated Websites?

    I looked up PublicWWW. Thanks, that's exactly what I need. I'm also planning to scrape business with no websites from yellow pages and cold call them. Do you think that would be a good way to go about it?
  2. A

    How Do I Scrape For Outdated Websites?

    How do I get leads then?
  3. A

    How Do I Scrape For Outdated Websites?

    Outdated in the sense website isn't new and has old style. You know the ones that haven't been updated in years and look very old.
  4. A

    How Do I Scrape For Outdated Websites?

    Hello everyone, Can someone guide me how do I scrape for thousands of outdated wordpress websites? I can scrape yellowpages and google maps but how do I find if those websites are outdated or not? Is there a way of doing that?
  5. A

    How To Find Outdated Websites?

    Hello everyone, Can someone guide me how do I find thousands of outdated websites? I can scrape yellowpages and google maps but how do I find if those websites are outdated or not? Is there any tool for that?
Back
Top