Recent content by amyleon

  1. A

    Small ecommerce store vs big retailers in SEO, is targeting head terms even worth it?

    thanks for this detail Yes I am working on the same strategy that you both guys are sharing,
  2. A

    Small ecommerce store vs big retailers in SEO, is targeting head terms even worth it?

    Hey everyone, Been doing SEO for a website for about 8 months and organic traffic is growing but I'm struggling to rank for competitive laptop keywords against big retailers like Currys and Argos who dominate page 1. As a smaller store is it even worth targeting head terms like "buy laptop UK"...
  3. A

    How long do you usually test an offer before killing it?

    The first 1–2 days usually aren’t enough to judge an offer, especially when conversion data needs time to settle. I’d set clear kill/scale rules upfront and watch CPA along with conversion quality, so a few unusually good or bad days don’t drive the decision.
  4. A

    Are forum backlinks still effective in 2026?

    Yes, forum backlinks works if they are relevant to the topic. I have tested this on my ecommerce website and I observed it works.
  5. A

    Tips to do market research using AI tools?

    I’d use AI more as a research assistant than as the actual source of truth. It’s great for finding trends, grouping customer pain points and generating questions to investigate, but I’d still validate the interesting findings with Reddit, reviews, competitor sites, surveys, or actual customer...
  6. A

    What can you advise on promotion?

    Build topical authority around your services/product this is the best time to do because I checked you already has a very good backlink profile so you do not need anymore, you just have to focus on topical authority and internal linking that will boost your traffic.
Back
Top