Recent content by Amaliapen

  1. A

    is work becoming the new advantage?

    automation is gud for all the tedious tasks, but the only way to see what is missed by the automation is to perform them manually. It become important when everyone follow the same procedure.
  2. A

    What methods can be used to quickly generate traffic?

    to be very honest, paying for your traffic will indeed become the quickest option if you are looking for one now. start small nd expand slowly depending on how well things are going.
  3. A

    are zero click keywords still worth targeting?

    on the contrary, I would not be dismissive, but rather selective. If AI work perfectly well, then all the traffic would be on sites that have more keyword authority or even depth. as far as I am concerned, I love those searches in which tool nd comparison are required.
  4. A

    Connecting Claude to Wordpress

    WP nd Claude together seem to have potential when it comes to auditing and repetitive tasks. nonetheless, manual review would still be required as ai can make mistakes.
  5. A

    Local SEO vs. SEO Blogging — which one do you think is better in 2026?

    local SEO would be my choice in order to earn fast money, but at the same time I would not neglect blogging. working with clients will be able to support your work and become a gud source of income in the future.
  6. A

    Does Anyone Else Feel This Way About Google?

    although I have ranked many blog on blogger before, I feel that there is no intention from google to target the blogger websites for any specific reason. all that it is because wordpres makes the job easy due to control over structure, speed, plug-ins, etc.
  7. A

    AI used for guest post content?

    ai can be helpful to develop the first rough draft of the guest post, but website owners will never allow substandard work without making any edit. once edited extensively, the backlinks become valuable.
  8. A

    Has Anyone had good results with HARO recently?

    While HARO remains alive and kicking, all the low-hanging fruit have already been harvested. now is the time to come up with unique responses to journalists queries instantly nd from a position of real expertise regarding the said query.
  9. A

    autoamtion ideas

    the most succesful automation technique usually come from boring proceses which we dislike doing. spot proceses that are definitely very time consuming, such as reporting, lead management, content management, and customer follow-ups.
  10. A

    Hello BHW

    Hii All members, I am new .. and I am here for learning Social media marketing from seniour members.
Back
Top