Recent content by Allez

  1. A

    Local Citation Service 100% Manual Local Business Directory Submission Starts at $5

    just ordered Transaction ID: **************450030V Your service, worked perfectly last time just seen hand ful of listing expired and coming back for more buddy. Will order another set for another website. keep us in the loop.
  2. A

    Local Citation Service 100% Manual Local Business Directory Submission Starts at $5

    just ordered your "special" package. this is my third order from you . so far every order you've provided has been fast and with great results . my current order xxxxxxxxxxxxx960H
  3. A

    Local Citation Service 100% Manual Local Business Directory Submission Starts at $5

    got the results from my last order, this was awesome and fast . I just ordered this time for 80 :) paypal transc id xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx8272G
  4. A

    Local Citation Service 100% Manual Local Business Directory Submission Starts at $5

    Just ordered a package, looking forward to seeing the results :)
  5. A

    directory page online income

    hey everyone ! my website ranks no.1 in my city for any keyword regarding to portrait photographers . I would love to monazite this site as a online directory for any one in the search for : portrait photographer, family photographer etc whats a good price to charge people for having a listing...
  6. A

    hosting in Sweden

    never mind - got in touch with them . if an Australian wishes to have hosting but does not have the typical swedish identity numbers , you are actually able to use your Australian Tax file number . Thought I updated the post incase any aussies run into the same question . thanks again :)
  7. A

    hosting in Sweden

    do I have to be a swede to register a .se ? the ask for the personal numbers * which in europe and sweden you everyone has special number . can a Aussie get a swedish hosting ?
  8. A

    hosting in Sweden

    Thanks heaps guys, I think I'll go for binero.se while I start this off . interesting though about PRQ.SE own by piratebay... lol makes me love the swedes bit more :)
  9. A

    hosting in Sweden

    Hi Guys, I'm going to setup a site in Sweden, while living in the warm aussie heat :D . hosting providers in Sweden . Can anyone recommend me one ?
  10. A

    interested in ranking in Sweden ( google.se )

    Bump- looking for swedish backlinks .
  11. A

    How to push a site past page 2?

    yep its social here , after a lot of CTR through facebook on to mydomain/key-word it seem to do the trick VERY FAST. of course this is real views , by real people . the results were quick . 24hrs I'm a wedding photographer, after a week from the wedding I post a sneak peak from the...
  12. A

    google places reviews and page 1

    I'm looking for a package or service for my google places page to get on page 1 . looking for different reviews as well from different proxies . can anyone recommend a service they used ? Allez
  13. A

    Getting a job as a seo specialist

    Hi there folks , I'm David from melbourne, aus. bit of background : 5+ years in graphic design I started sep last August , since then the only page I done seo on still no.1 for a local competitive keyword in the portrait photographers field. My family small business :) so yes I've impressed...
  14. A

    interested in ranking in Sweden ( google.se )

    My wife is from Sweden , I'll be interested in ranking my site to in Sweden while I'm in Australia . I'm a photographer / student . would love to rank as "wedding photographer Stockholm " , obviously in Swedish , while I still in down under . can someone recommend seo package ? That will work...
  15. A

    Hey everyone

    I've been doing seo for a year now, got my photography site to #1 for one of my main keywords. I'm here to look for bigger fish though . bigger ($) keywords and maybe start a niche site . As I'm really passionate about Seo .
Back
Top