Recent content by alexzing

  1. A

    Should I open the search Network for google shopping campaigns?

    Around 400%, I only consider to show my ads to my audience in the partner network, it looks like can not achieve, though the bid is low, but as you said that the conversion is very low too.
  2. A

    Is Google Ads getting more expensive for everyone?

    I really miss the days when we still used smart shopping campaigns, it was just about around $0.2 per click and easy to obtain more traffic, nowadays almost $1 a click with less traffic, though conversion is indeed higher than before.
  3. A

    Should I open the search Network for google shopping campaigns?

    I'm running google shopping campaigns instead of Pmax, I was wondering if that would be better for opening the search Network to obtain more traffic or should I just close it to get higher ROI? Any advise would be much appreciated!
  4. A

    Google ads can not detect the conversions that come from google shopping?

    I really got headche, I use shopify to build my site and recently shopify upgarded their checkout page ( I used to mannually set google conversion code to thank you page ), so that I have to use their Google & Youtube app for tracking google ads conversion. But weird thing is that Google Ads...
  5. A

    How ome my facebook always got blocked?

    In that case, I gotta find a vpn with static IP and that would do a long time work.
  6. A

    How ome my facebook always got blocked?

    I had a very old facebook account, it got blocked in a min after I loged in the account. It's really not easy to use facebook to promote my shopify site. :(
  7. A

    How ome my facebook always got blocked?

    I don't know why that I registered the new facebook account and always got blocked? Is that possible that I used proxy? I come from China, If I don't use proxy the facebook can not be opened. What to do? Thank you!
  8. A

    " FACEBOOK advertising account rental service " ☑️ 4%=>8% Service Fee, Approve all products and test services first☑️ 24/7 Support Time☑...

    Sorry, I tried to find anywhere still can not find where I can send you the PM, do you also accept paypal as payment method? If possible could you advise me where I can send the PM, thank you!
  9. A

    Dedicated & Rotating Residential VPN | Plans from $1.89/month or $0.70/GB

    Is the proxy in high level? Is the ip address dynamic or static?
  10. A

    Can I advertise on BHW?

    I'm facing a damn issue that I can't even find where I can send other user private message... weird...- -
  11. A

    Shopify online shopping needed a blog?

    Great idea!! I received the questions from customers everyday. Following your idea, I can organise them all questions and answers one by one, and then create as post in the blog, that would be a great way for them to view as well, thank you for sharing!
  12. A

    Is there any better domain and email service provider than name.com?

    I have been using name.com for years, their prices raise a lot these years but service remains the same, I'm considering to transfer all my domain names to the other provider, is there any you guys could recommend? Thank you in advance!
  13. A

    ⭐PREMIUM FACEBOOK ACCOUNT RENTAL SERVICE ⭐ NO set up Fee ✅ NO cloaking service Fee ✅>>> ACCEPT all BH, WH, GH ... Support 24/7... ⚡️FEE ...

    I own a shopify store and currently only pay ads on google, I was wondering how do I try your service? What's the process and payment method? Could you please send me with details? Thank you.
  14. A

    Shopify online shopping needed a blog?

    Thank you for the advice, and yes, that's what I'm gonna do. It really can't rely solely on ad traffic, as there might be a possibility that the ad account could run into problems one day.
  15. A

    Shopify online shopping needed a blog?

    Thank you so much for the advice, so I guess generated by AI first and then motify it a little bit would be better.
Back
Top