Recent content by alcinzal

  1. alcinzal

    Google search console only indexed 3 pages out of 20k. No reason given !

    Google is not going to index 20k pages from a domain that is completely new and that doesn't have any SEO reputation. You have to do it slow and steady, start with a handful of pages, get some HQ backlinks, and build your way up.
  2. alcinzal

    Are YouTube Thumbnails More Important Than Titles?

    Thumbnails are definitely more important than titles, but most important is of course the quality and retention of the video itself.
  3. alcinzal

    Finding expired domains for a specific history of niche & category

    Find popular news/forum sites that are in your niche, then on Semrush/Ahrefs/Moz extract these website's outbound/linking domains, then bulk check these domains to see if they are expired or for sale.
  4. alcinzal

    Is tiktok becoming more of a search engine now?

    I've also noticed this, people searching up stuff on TikTok like they're on Google. I guess a big part of why someone might prefer TikTok over Google is that when you search for something on TikTok you get instant visuals and audio about whatever you're searching for, instead of just quiet text...
  5. alcinzal

    Catching expiring domains Tools

    I think the name of the service you are looking for is called "backorder". There exists multiple of these, Dropcatch, Catched, Dynadot Backorder, GoDaddy Backorder, etc. I personally used Dynadot's Backorder service a while back, I got the expiring domain that I wanted.
  6. alcinzal

    Curious about Expired Domain process

    I am in the process of trying this out myself. In theory it should work. 1. You find a domain/website being sold (or expired) that is in your niche. 2. You check it on Semrush/Ahrefs/Moz and on the Wayback Machine. 3. If all looks good, you purchase it. 4. Set it up, maybe modernize it if it was...
  7. alcinzal

    best expired domain catching service?

    I used Dynadot's backorder service a couple months ago, worked great.
  8. alcinzal

    What are the methods for getting indexed quickly by Google?

    I am not sure if this works anymore, but personally I used to purchase "indexing" services, very cheap per link, and in my experience it would always get the URLs indexed.
  9. alcinzal

    What SEO strategy has given you the most consistent results?

    Staying inside a niche, not trying to be everything all at once. Updating content and buying high quality backlinks occasionally.
  10. alcinzal

    Has anyone ever bought a big YouTube channel and then started uploading their own videos on it?

    As long as the new videos you post are in the same niche as the previous owner, it should work. I have personally bought aged YouTube channels, but posted completely different content, didn't get as many views, and ended up getting banned :(
  11. alcinzal

    Perception towards life!

    This is why I spent my teenage years building up multiple passive income streams, it allowed me to live a life free of work, free of my worst nightmare: a 9-5
  12. alcinzal

    Best ad networks for warez?

    I can help you with this, please send me a DM.
  13. alcinzal

    Please is this site scam or not?

    I am not sure if that exact site is a scam, but if you simply want to convert or exchange one crypto for another, I do know of websites like that which are not scams. An example would be: changenow.io
Back
Top