Recent content by Adore

  1. A

    OMG Bill Cosby really is a rapist

    Tatyana Ali (aka Ashley) is still acting and modeling.
  2. A

    Is this the Gooogle reply to Facebook

    Google is so behind the times with this. Nowadays there are plugins and scripts people can use to set up their own ad-free paid subscriptions. Why bother with Google? Besides, Adblock is free and no one needs a "thank you" for "contributing" to ad-free browsing. Looking at the partners that...
  3. A

    Any Examiner.com writers on here?

    Anyone writes for Examiner.com? If so, I remember there was a forum there but now it isn't. Have Examiner closed the forum or is it hidden until writers have written x amount of articles? I don't post often there (only enough to keep my account open). Thanks
  4. A

    I got asked the funnest question on Fiverr today... lol

    Some people just have unusual fetishes.
  5. A

    I fucked up something HELP

    Delete the theme and reupload a fresh .zip of the theme file via your admin wp panel. However, may not work and you will lose any settings, etc. you did to the theme.
  6. A

    Girls in Russian high school play doing a erotic dancing/twerking

    If you can't tell the difference between a girl and a woman, maybe you shouldn't be fucking any female.
  7. A

    Girls in Russian high school play doing a erotic dancing/twerking

    Ok, say we lived in your warped world. How exactly does that go? Does the 40 year old man scope out the girls and wait until she hits puberty before fucking her? Does he approach her parents first? Does her parents arrange for her to be fucked by a family friend? Do they wait outside the door...
  8. A

    Girls in Russian high school play doing a erotic dancing/twerking

    Most people would sympathize with the father. In fact, many fathers in the US got off with little to no sentence. http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alleged-abuser-beaten-childs-dad-sentenced-25-years-prison-n334991 I assure you, if ever I sat on a jury on a trial where a father either beat...
  9. A

    Girls in Russian high school play doing a erotic dancing/twerking

    This has to be one of the most stupidest comment to justify having sex with a CHILD. Shit, don't you have an education. Why the hell do you think women wanted more rights? Just for the hell of it? Teen girls married older men out of NECESSITY. Not because they were interested in fucking older...
  10. A

    Revenge Porn Site Operator "Kevin Bollaert" Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison

    Nope. I was reading a different site which did not mention the min.
  11. A

    Revenge Porn Site Operator "Kevin Bollaert" Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison

    HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO there is such a thing as parole. Unless he is serving 18 years without parole, he'll probably be out by 5 years or less for good behavior. After that, he'll probably be back running a "fun and entertaining" revenge porn site in a different country. The women, as...
  12. A

    Revenge Porn Site Operator "Kevin Bollaert" Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison

    http://mashable.com/2013/12/10/revenge-porn-california/ I think the sentencing was fair. Also I really don't understand how the site was ruining his life. He earned a nice sum from his deeds. Why complain when shit hits the fan?
  13. A

    Google going down: People are turning away from Google Search

    Google is pleading with Firefox users to stop using Yahoo http://www.businessinsider.com/google-firefox-message-yahoo-search-share-decline-2015-3 When I first seen the "switch" message from Google, I simply disregarded it at first because I thought it was an ad. When I paid attention to it I...
  14. A

    Now Call Me Daddy!

    According to the article: So it looks like a lot more than just GSA going on. I get he is her father and he as a right to be in her life at any age but it does seem suspicious. Makes me wonder if he conditioned her to believe incest is right because "the royal family" done it. Also, she...
  15. A

    How can a blog have 5 million pages of good content?

    You cannot be seriously asking about this site. It isn't a normal blog (as in talking about your dog Charlie type blog). Think Huffington post. Huffington Post started off with giving writers exposure rather than paying them for their content. see...
Back
Top