Recent content by Adexzy1

  1. A

    [AMA] TikTok Growth - Making Money - Going VIRAL

    can you please help me out with offers I can promote with babes account I am a beginner
  2. A

    [Hot/unsaturated Method] Make 50-150$ a day with TikTok a kickass guide.

    i need help with editing this landing page any help please
  3. A

    how to fix content policy viloation for adsense approval

    Alright thanks for your reply
  4. A

    how to fix content policy viloation for adsense approval

    I have all this In place
  5. A

    how to fix content policy viloation for adsense approval

    I submitted my website for approval and I got a content policy violation. please i need a way to fix it
  6. A

    can i run a new adsense account safely after first account has been banned

    thanks for your idea. i think i will try that i use a modem also. i was thinking of using bluestacks
  7. A

    can i run a new adsense account safely after first account has been banned

    thanks. do you mean like new ip, new email, new bank account or maybe a new device also
  8. A

    can i run a new adsense account safely after first account has been banned

    thanks, OP and a different bank account and address too
  9. A

    is facebook traffic still Good for Adsense??

    that's another angle but I feel google don't like social traffic because they make increase CTR and you make more cash
  10. A

    can i run a new adsense account safely after first account has been banned

    my first AdSense account was banned in February after 4 years of using it. i created a new website recently and I want to be sure if I can run a new Adsense account without getting banned. all your replies greatly appreciated
  11. A

    is facebook traffic still Good for Adsense??

    thanks for your reply. ca you recommend any better adnetwork?
  12. A

    is facebook traffic still Good for Adsense??

    thats lot of traffic was getting 800 - 1k perday
  13. A

    is facebook traffic still Good for Adsense??

    thanks for your reply I will try and adjust my ad placement once i get approved. i just started my website a few weeks ago. how long do you think i should wait before applying for Adsense
Back
Top