Recent content by Abonline

  1. A

    ⭐ GMB Verification Service | Local SEO Service | Live Listings + 30-Day Replacement Warranty x Reputaro.io ⭐

    Brother read the other comments this guy is a scammer
  2. A

    ⭐ GMB Verification Service | Local SEO Service | Live Listings + 30-Day Replacement Warranty x Reputaro.io ⭐

    Dont let this guys "bumps full you" he is a scammer.
  3. A

    ⭐Trustpilot Rating Calculator for ORM Agencies ⭐ | Sales-Focused Brands - Reputaro.io

    This vendor is a known scammer: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/gmb-verification-service-local-seo-service-live-listings-30-day-replacement-warranty-x-reputaro-io.1810489/page-3#post-21072391
  4. A

    ⭐ GMB Verification Service | Local SEO Service | Live Listings + 30-Day Replacement Warranty x Reputaro.io ⭐

    My Experience with Repaturo The Deal: On June 16, I contacted this provider via Telegram to have him verify a Google Business Profile (GBP) for us. We agreed on $300 for the verification, which came with a 30-day replacement warranty. Timeline of Events: June 16 – Reached out via Telegram...
  5. A

    ⭐ GMB Verification Service | Local SEO Service | Live Listings + 30-Day Replacement Warranty x Reputaro.io ⭐

    @ SettingSun77 Please delete my last post. The user in question has finally reached out to me via DMs. They have offered a replacement within a week. Can we either delete or allow me to edit it explaining that the user is working on a resolution?
  6. A

    Script that Pulls Facebook Profile URL, Name, website URL (If applicable) from Facebook group

    Hi! I need a script/bot/scraper that Pulls Facebook Profile URL, Name, website URL from Facebook group. Or if you already have something like this - there are 3-4 facebook groups with 20,000-60,000 members that I want to pull data from. I only need the following information: Facebook Profile...
  7. A

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Still possible to get a discount code?
  8. A

    Need list of email accounts (decoys) to send test email to (reply not needed/access not needed)

    Where can I find/pay for a list of email accounts for the following purpose I am using a third-party review platform to request "verified" reviews. I have a list of actual buyers who I will be requesting these reviews from. However - in order to avoid being flagged, I cannot have a 100%...
  9. A

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    AMAZON AWS Free Tier RDP/VPS ACCOUNTS: I need 5% discount
  10. A

    Teach me how to use proxies/mask my identity to leave fake reviews

    Hi! I have a small list of email accounts and passwords. I want to be able to leave reviews myself for one Trustpilot profile without detection. It is more cost effective to learn how to do this myself than to keep paying for reviews. I want to pay someone for the time it would take to...
  11. A

    Looking to pay someone to teach me how to use proxies to leave reivews (trustpilot)

    Hi! I have a small list of email accounts and passwords. I want to be able to leave reviews myself for one Trustpilot profile without detection. It is more cost effective to learn how to do this myself than to keep paying for reviews. I want to pay someone for the time it would take to...
  12. A

    Trustpilot US-Review Exchange

    Anyone interested in exchanging verified Trustpilot for trustpilot (or Google or Yelp) reviews? (US Only) send me a PM
  13. A

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Hi! Not enough posts to send a PM yet, but am interested and have a question about bulk order. Can you please send a PM?
Back
Top