Recent content by abdullah-saadeh

  1. A

    Reddit Mass DM in 2026 How to do it?

    Mass messaging can work for genuine outreach but I would avoid sending the same message to large numbers of users Reddit is quite sensitive to unsolicited and repetitive messages There is no fixed public limit so account quality and recipient engagement matter more than a specific daily number
  2. A

    how can i find active subreddits for marketing?

    Yes I would focus more on active discussions than subscriber count Look at recent posts comment activity and how often people actually engage Smaller active communities can often be better for marketing than huge inactive subreddits
  3. A

    Will I get a boost by translating?

    I think the existing domain authority can help but I would not expect an automatic ranking boost just because the domain is old The translated section still needs proper localization and relevant signals I would also use hreflang correctly so Google understands the language versions
  4. A

    What SEO activity do you think is the biggest time waster today?

    For me the biggest time waster is obsessing over minor on page details while ignoring content and links that actually move rankings I would spend less time chasing tiny technical tweaks and more time improving pages that already have ranking potential and building relevant authority
  5. A

    What to start with $150?

    With $150 I would avoid risky investments and use it to start a simple service based business Pick one skill you can learn and sell such as SEO content design or video editing Keep most of the money as a buffer and put a small amount into tools needed to get your first clients
  6. A

    Do you check Search Console before changing a page?

    Yes I always check Search Console first I compare clicks impressions rankings and queries with the previous period Then I check whether the drop is page specific or affecting the whole site before changing the content or backlinks
  7. A

    Whats the affiliate marketing earning nowadays?

    Affiliate marketing is definitely still alive. The old banner model is much less effective now but I’m seeing more focus on content sites social media creators short form video and product focused recommendations. The key is targeting high intent traffic rather than just sending random visitors...
  8. A

    Do you also hate when YouTubers ask you to subscribe in the beginning of a video?

    Yeah I feel the same way Asking for a subscription before providing any value can feel a bit forced I think it works better after the creator has delivered something useful and given viewers a reason to subscribe
  9. A

    Help with indexing in Bing vs showing up in Bing

    Indexed does not always mean it will show in the SERPs I would check URL Inspection for crawl and SEO issues then review content quality internal links and search intent IndexNow can help with discovery but it does not guarantee search visibility
  10. A

    How ome my facebook always got blocked?

    Yes the proxy could be one of the reasons especially if the IP or location keeps changing I would try using one consistent connection and device and complete any security verification Facebook asks for Facebook can lock accounts when it detects unusual activity
  11. A

    Ranking drop for my website

    I would first check whether the drop matches a Google update or changes in the main keywords Search Console can also show which pages and queries lost the most clicks I would not assume backlinks or AdSense caused it without comparing the timing and data first
  12. A

    【 50% Off 】♐ ✅ ⚡Get Your Keyword Rank On Google, ✅ ⚡ Casino ♐ ⭐ | BlackHatSEO ♐ ⭐ | Indonesia ⚡, Turkey, ⚡ Thailand Keywords ✅⚡

    Your offer looks interesting because I have been searching for help with Indonesia gambling keywords for a while. Do you also work with keywords that are already ranking but need an extra push to reach the first page
Back
Top