Recent content by Aaaspk

  1. Aaaspk

    Bought new accounts that were for OF promoting

    Bought new accounts to work with my niche, they were pretty expensive, high in karma but most of them are OF model/manager accounts. Now I'm trying my best not to join my niche subs, not to comment on them too quickly to not get detected. One thing i noticed - I commented on subs like...
  2. Aaaspk

    What do you guys use for making youtube shorts?

    what do you suggest? from the basic setup
  3. Aaaspk

    What do you guys use for making youtube shorts?

    got it thanks
  4. Aaaspk

    What do you guys use for making youtube shorts?

    Do u use it to crop yourself or does it have some ai detection? For example if I insert a link to DaVinci and can it crop for me?
  5. Aaaspk

    What do you guys use for making youtube shorts?

    Looking for free tools for clipping and stuff. Do you guys automate anything on claude/gpt?
  6. Aaaspk

    How does pinterest work these days?

    I want to understand how do you guys work on pinterest, do you guys use business accounts or buy accounts with loads of followers? Does Pinterest groeth hacking exist? Also how does the ranking work? If your pin is saved many times is it most likely to be shown to other people? Can someone...
  7. Aaaspk

    Has Reddit's stance on new accounts gotten seriously stricter?

    Noticed this too, but not only increase on account bans but also I can barely post anything, it gets removed by reddit filters immediately
  8. Aaaspk

    Youtube accounts and verifications when creating them

    im asking about the verification qr code that you need to scan to confirm your account
  9. Aaaspk

    Youtube accounts and verifications when creating them

    I wanna create accounts for youtube growth hacking, but I it says it needs a verfication scan with a phone and it opens google. What do you use for this how to avoid this? Or do you use some sort of pc scanner for that to open it in you anti detect browser?
  10. Aaaspk

    Reddit Upvote Services have mostly stopped working (March 2026).

    which ones do u use?
Back
Top