Recent content by 5stargeneral

  1. 5

    I need help with someone that know Photoshop

    Yes I can help you ,let me know what need to be done.
  2. 5

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Niche ebook
  3. 5

    My Onlyfans models + Your OF traffic

    Dm me on My telegram @WyseInnovation
  4. 5

    [JV] My US Accounts + Your workers

    I'm interested in the job offer , pls dm me on telegram @WyseInnovation
  5. 5

    Need Help on How to Monitize Massive List of USA Numbers

    I have about a hundred usa phone numbers
  6. 5

    Has anyone tried selling pirated ebooks?

    Following. I'm also looking to go into that line.
  7. 5

    I'm looking for nigerian guys

    Hey Man ! I'm a Nigerian .what business Gig ,you got going ....Lets work .
  8. 5

    Brag about your 2013 earnings!

    I'm new here .....i'm still trying to figure out what to do to make money here .can someone with a kind heart reach out to me pls .
Back
Top