Recent content by 4theye

  1. 4theye

    Is AI SEO Really Necessary or Good SEO Still Enough?

    I think good SEO is still the foundation. If your content, technical SEO, and authority are strong, you can naturally get picked up in AI Overviews too. I’d focus on making the site genuinely useful first rather than chasing every new “AI SEO” tactic.
  2. 4theye

    How are you guys building backlinks for new POD sites?

    For a new POD site, I’d start with free methods like niche-relevant guest posts, business directories, and genuine community mentions. I’d focus more on relevance and quality than trying to build a lot of links quickly.
  3. 4theye

    What do you think about SEO,GEO and AEO are the same thing?

    They’re related, but I don’t think they’re the same. SEO is mainly about rankings, AEO is about getting direct answers, and GEO focuses more on visibility in AI-generated results. There’s definitely some overlap between all three.
  4. 4theye

    What SEO Change Has Given You the Best Long-Term Results?

    For me, improving and updating existing content has given the most consistent results. I focus on search intent, internal linking, and making older pages genuinely more useful instead of constantly chasing new SEO trends.
  5. 4theye

    Do podcast backlinks still have value in 2026?

    Podcast backlinks can still be useful in 2026, especially when they’re relevant and the podcast has a real audience. I’d focus more on referral traffic and brand visibility than just the backlink itself.
  6. 4theye

    New WhiteHat SEO techniques ?

    I don’t think there’s one “new” technique that beats everything else. What’s working for me is improving existing content, stronger internal linking, topical depth, and getting relevant mentions. The basics still work, just with more focus on quality and relevance.
  7. 4theye

    can negative seo still harm competitors effectively?

    I think negative SEO is much less effective than it used to be. Google seems pretty good at ignoring random spam links now. I’d still monitor the backlink profile, but I’d focus more on building a strong site than worrying about every bad link.
  8. 4theye

    Is Broken Link Building still an effective white hat SEO in 2026?

    Broken link building can still work, especially when the replacement is genuinely relevant to the old page. I’ve found it works better when you focus on relevance and useful replacement content rather than just chasing as many links as possible.
  9. 4theye

    What SEO tactic is giving you the best results right now?

    For me, improving existing pages has worked better than publishing new articles. I regularly update old content, improve internal links, and make the answer clearer for the search intent. Those updates usually bring faster ranking improvements than creating new posts from scratch.
  10. 4theye

    What's one SEO task you never skip ?

    I never skip checking Google Search Console. It’s usually the fastest way to spot indexing issues, traffic drops, and new keyword opportunities before they become bigger problems.
  11. 4theye

    Can anyone provide information on the latest black hat SEO techniques?

    If you're new, I wouldn't chase the latest black hat trick. Most of the short-term methods burn out quickly. I'd spend more time learning technical SEO, search intent, internal linking, and how authority is built, because those skills keep working even when tactics change.
  12. 4theye

    Is AI SEO Really Necessary or Is Good SEO Still Enough?

    I think good SEO is still doing most of the heavy lifting. AI-focused tweaks can help in tougher niches, but I see them more as an extra layer than a replacement for solid SEO basics.
Back
Top