Recent content by 3 D

  1. 3

    how do you evaluate search partner traffic in microsoft ads?

    I think, you should give it enough data before making changes and compare conversion rates and CPA between Bing search and partner traffic, then adjust based on results.
  2. 3

    whats your method to warm up bing ads?

    Platforms may have tightened their checks recently, focus on genuine business details and consistent account information rather than trying to warm up accounts with random websites.
  3. 3

    Content Arb via FB Traffic

    Before scaling, focus on traffic quality and RPM because the content arbitrage market has changed a lot but there are still opportunities available.
  4. 3

    Still not convinced the usual two-week bm warmup is doing much

    I think five or six accounts is still a small sample, you should track more accounts over time and compare the restriction rate before deciding if warmup really makes a difference.
  5. 3

    Page category changed on tuesday, bm review showed up on thursday

    Yes, the category change may have triggered it, especially since the restriction appeared a couple of days later but it’s hard to confirm without seeing the same pattern happen again.
  6. 3

    The Facebook BM restriction wave has started again.

    Yes, I have noticed this too and when bans increase like this it is better to keep things stable and avoid making too many changes at once, hopefully the wave settles down soon.
  7. 3

    How can I get a business name and logo in Google Ads?

    From what I have seen this comes from Google Ads business branding features, as the logo and name are connected to the verified advertiser details not a separate campaign setup.
  8. 3

    Has google gotten rid of long ads?

    I think the format you mean is probably Google Ads sitelinks as they are still around but not guaranteed on every search. Google has become much more automated with how assets are shown now.
  9. 3

    Best Places To Get Whitepages

    For white pages, I would focus more on quality than cheap prices because real site with original content usually works better than a bunch of AI templates.
  10. 3

    Problem with gads account

    It could be worth checking the billing section first and make sure there are no unpaid invoices or payment issues, If everything looks fine support can check what is causing the error.
  11. 3

    Whats a good Virtual credit card service for Gads?

    For Google Ads I would stick with a legitimate card provider that supports online ad payments.
  12. 3

    What's the Biggest Google Ads Mistake You See Beginners Make?

    From my point of view, a common mistake is changing too many things too quickly so just give the campaign enough time to collect data before making major changes.
  13. 3

    I need Facebook Valid Gen BIN for autopay and threshold

    You should use a legit card and build payment history because meta usually increases the threshold after successful payments and generated BINs are risky and can cause payment issues or account restrictions.
  14. 3

    How can I now break through the first-timers and hooks on new regs without an instant risk payment?

    Yes, I usually wait a bit after adding the card and make sure everything is set up properly before launching because sometimes new payment methods can trigger extra reviews.
  15. 3

    Do you need a lot of money to run crypto and casino ads?

    Yes, crypto and casino CPCs can get expensive, especially in competitive GEOs, test with a small controlled budget first and look at CPA and conversion quality before scaling.
Back
Top