Recent content by 0527

  1. 0

    IG verification for 2 business persons with significant press

    Can you pm me? I’m very interested and willing to pay
  2. 0

    IG verification for 2 business persons with significant press

    Hey did you ever get verified? Looking to do get verified and happy to pay. PM me if you have please. Appreciate it
  3. 0

    *****Legacy Instagram Verification, Pre-Verified Legacy Instagram and Facebook Accounts (showing pre- 2023) and Username Acquisition Service*****

    @mikeoff can u PM me please. Looking to get one handle and verify 3 accounts. Will pay! Thanks
  4. 0

    Instagram Verification Blue Check Mark Needed. Will pay $$$

    Looking to hire someone to get 3 IG accounts verified with the blue check mark. All have 50k+ followers. If someone can tag SMMnet so he can dm me that would be great.
  5. 0

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I have no clue but I been trying to reach @cleanguy2 in every way possible. Could u PM him for me please man? I can't do it I'm a newbie or else I would. I would really appreciate it
  6. 0

    [Shopify] How far can daily 5$ Facebook ads get?

    @Lunaaa Do you use whichadswork? If so can you put me contact with @cleanguy2 ? Been trying to renew my subscritpion for whichadswork and he's been unresponsive. It's killing me conversions. Thanks man I would really appreciate it
  7. 0

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    @cleanguy2 I've been trying to subscribe and emailed support multiple times. Can you please help me out? My subscription ended and it won't let me update my cc info. Please let me know man thank you!
Back
Top