1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zennoposter: Is it a bug or is it me

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by eugenekhay, Apr 1, 2012.

  1. eugenekhay

    eugenekhay Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2012
    Messages:
    287
    Likes Received:
    58
    Hey so I purchased myself zennoposter and I am slowly getting the hang of it. I know that the most important thing to do when it comes to zennoposter is to organize your outputs, so this is the model I started working with.

    My first template is a wordpress one. I am making three different templates, one for wordpress account sign up, one for wordpress account activation, and one to clean up the blog, adda theme and so on.

    The problem I am having come into play here, after I do the account signup I output all information to a .txt file called web2.0unactive in this format:

    wordpress.com;URL;subdomain(username);password;email

    When I activate the account in a separate template is where I get confused. I want to pull this line from the .txt file and delete it upon successful activation. When I use the get line macro I filled in the Regex to parse text as wordpress.com;.*, but what happens now is sometimes it pulls the correct line and others it pulls a blank line. Is this a bug or am I doing it wrong.

    I ended up using pull block instead which I set to pull all the data in the .txt file and then parse out the line with a Regex and then use split to get my desired inputs. After I have successful completion I use the same get block method to append this line to a new file (web2.0activated) I then delete this line with the get line (which like I said has a tendency to pull a blank) So like this my activation works but at the end the line may or may not get deleted.

    Either way I still see myself running into errors if I signup for multiple wordpress account in one run, how do I get around this?

    I am considering merging activation into same template as signup, but then I will have the same issues in my "make blog look pretty" template.

    I will post this question on ZP forums as well, but I just wanted to see if anybody here would have any insight.

    :confused::confused::confused:THANK YOU ALL:confused::confused::confused:
     
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  2. eugenekhay

    eugenekhay Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2012
    Messages:
    287
    Likes Received:
    58
    Anybody?
    My main question is how to pull a desired line from a file and then delete it, I think that is where I am doing something wrong(or there is a bug) because if I use the Regex within the Getfile macro it does not always pull the line.
     
  3. eugenekhay

    eugenekhay Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2012
    Messages:
    287
    Likes Received:
    58
    This is what I have figured out to get around this but there has got to be a simpler way:

    {-File.AppendString-|-\Results\web2.0unactive.txt-|-{-RegExp.Replace-|-{-File.GetBlock-|-\Results\web2.0unactive.txt-|--|-random-|-true-}-|-wordpress.com.*{-String.Enter-}-|--}-|-true-}

    step 1: pull all text in the file and delete it
    step 2: remove desired line from text
    step 3: put all text back into the file

    I am doing all this because when I try this: {-File.GetString-|-\Results\web2.0unactive.txt-|-random-|-true-|-wordpress.com.*-} it does not always work, it either pulls the correct line or pulls a blank line (which is non-existant)
     
  4. jairathnem

    jairathnem Power Member

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2010
    Messages:
    550
    Likes Received:
    316
    Occupation:
    Student
    Location:
    Incredible India!
    Home Page:
    not sure if its too late cause you might have figured it by now.

    Here's solution.

    first, when saving the URL's save it in separate txt files so that it is easier to access for log in. when saving it in text files use the append to file macro so that each account is added in a specific order. i.e line 1 in username and line 1 in password files is matched to a single account.

    To delete a line from the file there is an option in the macro to remove string set it to true and the line will be deleted.
     
  5. satyr85

    satyr85 Power Member

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2011
    Messages:
    579
    Likes Received:
    444
    Location:
    Poland
    This string is wrong. You take random line - you should replace random with 0 and it will be working.
     
  6. freelander

    freelander Registered Member

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2011
    Messages:
    61
    Likes Received:
    7
    when you use get file macro just adjust the random to 0 and false to true, it will take first line and then delete it